Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again for all of your input. My husband passed away ten days ago, so the wondering is over. Even the hospice nurses were shocked to see that he was gone, so the usual signs of approaching death didn't apply. The only good thing is that his suffering is over, and suffer, he did. I miss him terribly and would do anything to have him back. Even though caregiving was hard, the grief following his passing is overwhelming. Enjoy each day you have with your loved ones. Life passes too quickly.

Recess3, sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending prayers of strength and love to you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, but am happy that he is free of suffering further. I pray for peace for you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss.

B

Sorry about your loss.
My condolences and deepest sympathies for you and your family.

NH

I am so sorry for your loss.

Mary

Oh my goodness recess3, I was stunned to read your post. Lord: You care about every detail in our lives. Give peace, renew strength, restore hope, and guide the way to better, brighter days ahead for recess3. I am so sorry to learn of your news.
Please stay here with us, on the forum, as there are so many caring people here and we will want to know how you are doing.

Recess,

Very sad when I read your message. Wishing you peace in the days ahead.

Recess3, I am so sorry for your loss. Wishing you and your family peace.

Thanks for your kind words. Hugs to all of you!

Caring thoughts to you in the loss of your husband. Losing your life partner is overwhelming. I agree that caregiving is hard but as hard as it is,
I know I would be glad to do it again to have him with me. The only thing that helps is to realize that he is in a better place. Hugs to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back