Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted a while back, but dang it if I know I how to post a comment. Why can't I figure fb out for goodness sake? It's so confusing to me.

I believe this has been done several times already. We never win. We tried for Stu last December at Chase. I don't trust that site.

Bump to vote tonight for anyone who has not voted yet.. Even if you are a guest of the forum Stu is a friend to PALS AND CALS like NO other..

Please see my post under the section "Stories of Hope" on Chase Community Giving, post 14, if you have trouble voting. I thought earlier I had voted, but had not.

Also, something I found out today. You get more than 1 gift vote. I was voting and got a gift vote and sent it to a friend, and then I kept voting and got another gift vote and sent it to Kay Marie. Unforunately, you can only vote for a charity two times, so Kay Marie voted for someone else. I think that only two votes per charity is totally unfair. Stu should have won this one. With as many people that are involved in ALS - there should have been tons more votes. It's a shame, Stu deserves it.

asking for one more push to get Stu some votes here at the end. If you can find a person on the forum and pm them and ask them to vote today maybe we can get some last minute votes for Stu. I want Stu to know how much we are grateful for him,, come on if you are reading this and have not voted, now is the Time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back