• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your sharing of your love for Shane is so touching Chriss.....the depth of your sorrow is equal to the depth of love you shared. Time will heal and the good memories will be a treasure forever. Praying for you and your children.

So very sorry for your loss. Saying prayers for peace and comfort for you and yours!

Chriss,

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your children.

Kimberly

So very sorry for the loss of your husband, and friend...God Bless

Chriss, Thank you for the wonderful love and care you brought to Shane during his illness. Your kind and thoughtful care made such a difference for him. Blessings on you!

Chriss, I am so sorry to hear about Shane's death. I lost my 50 year old husband of 22 years on 8/22. I understand your pain.

My condolences to you and your family.

AL.

Thankyou everyone for all your kind words and support. Funny thing is, when I think of him now I see his face as it was in the early days. He wore a bipap mask for over a year and a half but I never remember him in it. MISS I like your line how your husband "lived" with ALS. That is what we did too as much as possible. Roderick I think you must be a special person also taking on an instant family and it takes a strength of character to do that. I hope that the grey winter is over for our state but it is not yet in my heart. If I may I will share what we had written on the cards for the service-you may already know it:
"He only takes the best"
God saw you getting tired
And a cure was not to be
So he put his arms around you
And whispered, come with me.
With tearful eyes we watched you
And saw you pass away
And although we really loved you
We could not make you stay.
A golden heart stopped beating
Hard working hands at rest
God broke our hearts to prove to us
He only takes the best.

Take care

Chris

Chris,

Thank you for sharing some of your beautiful relationship with Shane. You must be a remarkable woman. I too recently married a remarkable woman who met me and fell in love with me AFTER my diagnosis. I am very sorry for your loss.

John

Hello Chriss,

I was so saddened when I read your post yesterday. Please accept my wishes of peace and strength for you and your family. Yasmin

Thanks for sharing. God Bless you and your family in the days to come. You have my prayers and best wishes.

Chriss, I'm so very sorry you lost your husband. What a wonderful tribute.

So sorry. May you find comfort in family in friends! He is now at peace.

I am so very sorry for your loss, and pray for your comfort as you grieve.
Ann

What a lovely tribute to your dear husband. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back