Lucid

Country
EU
State
-
City
-
Hello,
2013 has been the worst year of my life, up until recently. My father passed a bit more than a decade ago, he had been diagnosed with ALS. His older sister a few years before, her progression was really quick. Their mother also had a diagnosis of ALS 30 years before of which she fought it for 8 years. Now i have been struggling with crazy neurological problems. I've had a gene test done all four came back negative. I had a spinal tap done nothing there either. In my blood work only the Creatine kinase levels were higher. From the eng there was nothing. But from the emg there was the neurologist said that my muscles never relax. I could have told him that though. Since the beggining of the year i have had muscle twitching. I listened to everyone else but myself. It took me 8 months to realise the problem. I figured i'd start eliminating variables, i reduced stress, changed my diet, relaxed more, and tried acupuncture. All that stuff helped to reduce the twitching a bit, but it never stopped. Not until i replaced my filings with cement. I also started detoxing with chlorella, cilantro and wild garlic. Then the night sweats, feeling warm, feeling nervous, emotional instability, exzema, joint pain, muscle loss, racing pulse, fatigued, metal taste in the mouth, jaw ache, irritability, tremors, muscle twitching disappeared at one point or another. A lot of thses symptoms i had expressed back at the beginning of the year but only the muscle twitching and joint pain was looked into. I also have to say that up until I decided to remove my fillings I was expecting a doctor to cure me. That opinion has changed. Doctors are just a service provider. Ever since i replaced my fillings and started removing the mercury i have more energy my ck value in my blood is back to normal i feel like a different person.

I read a lot about people's doubts Detoxing and how it is just to make money off the sick. i also read posts of people saying that they had their fillings removed and nothing changed. I also hear that there is no proof. To all of those viewpoints i can only say what matters is the individual. A huge weight was lifted. I have had a hard time finding detox plans but that which i have found has been helping and i will do it for years if i have to. Since the fillings were in me for a longtime.

Off topic? Other? So my story cant be real or what? U think i am making this up, or do i have to be suffering like everyone else before i can post in the general discussion.

Whoever moved this thread answer me this... Is there a God? If there is then prove it! Show me lab results and proof that he exists. Its the same way i feel about this chronic mercury poisoning. I cant prove it, i cant get lab reports that say it all i can say is that after removing the source and detoxing has it gotten better.

But how it appears with the same logic as how this thread has been put off-topic there must also be no God.

Thanks, ya know i was trying to help but if my story falls on even deafer ears than it looks like even more people will die from a neurotoxin that could be avoided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back