Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo,
Now why would you think you have to tell us that you're not a psycho case? Surely, you didn't think we believed you were? LOL.

LOL LOL well HMMMMMM , When they cant figure out or fit you into a box ,you must be a Nut Case LOL .
They look at you like ,hmmmm what are you on ? Your not for real HMMMM must be looking to sue me HMMMMM . Better get rid of this one best i can . Does'nt fit into any boxes ive seen . Geo

Geo your so funny, have the same matching scar's on the cheeks. Maybe it could be a phsco sign.

We were close to you last week ,went to Jupiter, Spring Training . 3 Hours for us from Ruskin . Geo

Did you have a good time? bet you are a character wherever you go. Hoping

Gotta Enjoy Today There May Not be a Tommorrow ,So have alot of Laughs Today and Dont Miss out on having Some Fun . Last Year we were at the Practice fields behind the Stadium ,the Manager ,Tony Larussa was there working with the Players so Connie went up to him and asked him if he would Get Albert Puhols
Autograph For me ,he sent someone to get Alberts Autograph and he brought it over where i was a gave it to me and said Good Luck . Hes my hero ,he didnt have to do that but he did . Tony is a good guy . We've been going to Spring Training for a few years now ,but its a bit much for me to do now so i may not be doing it alot in the future . Geo

Geo
Curt Shilling and his son Gehrig are doing a forward for the Pride of the Yankees movie that they are now releasing on DVD. I hope everyone takes notice, I am going to buy a bunch and my family will be getting this fine movie for gifts this year. The dvd was released on March 18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back