Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I ask about The Gulf war especially is that in the desert where the ponds /puddles dried up and where driven over by machines,the dust came up and was inhaled by the vets.This dust contained the algae and bmaa which is a toxin.A much higher % of vets than normal have ALS.Theres clusters of pals in New Hampshire that live by lakes/ponds which again have blue/green algae with bmaa.Off the east coast of FL,same thing blooms of algae.The Hawaiin Islanes,and of cours Guam where the incidence of ALS is 50-100 times that of normal.Very high % of the locals have ALS/mda.Interestin huh!

to fred

hello fred i have been looking for you more than u will ever know. when i was reading your first letter the long one i was shocked. almost EXACTLY the same thing has happened to me and im sick with worry. i have resorted to looking for people like you on the net after i took an 'e' called a Rolex. The doctors tell me there is nothing wrong with me and nobody belives me. I regreted it the second i took it so i stuck my fingers down my throat to bring it back up. unfortunatly for me it made it into my system. I had a come down the next day but it wasnt untill 3 days after that somthing weird happened while i was in bed. my arms and legs became so heavy i could hardly walk, i felt so dizzy i felt like throwing up and my knees and elbows felt numb not on the outside but from the inside out. the right side is worse than the left side.
the next day i still had the feeling but not as bad it has gradualy become worse every day tho. now i can feel that same numbness in my chest/lungs and sholders i struggle to breath. i find it hard to hold my arms up for ages and i feel clumbsy all the time. i am getting results for blood tests on friday and ive noticed purple spots on my shins too which ill tell him about. can you help me please!

Boy, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, pand.

I don't think we have the exact same symptoms but I certainly empathize.

I can tell you that I didn't know much about Ecstasy before, but after all of my research I can tell you there is a lot of BAD stuff out there so it's probably best not to mess with it at all.

As far as X causing ALS, as many of the folks on this board will tell you, it probably doesn't work that way. You may be just experiencing a bad after effect from the drug.

Check out pillreports.com for the type of X you took. This site actually tracks and rates Ecstasy and it's effects - good and bad. It's where I found out about the "dirty pill" I took.

My suggestion is that you quit doing any and all chemical drugs immediately and talk to a Doctor as soon as you can. Be totally honest about your past drug use, if you indeed have any. They will appreciate this and it will help them in their diagnosis.

p.s.
If you are having the same kind of dizzyness I did, one tip I'd give would be to take a long, warm bath. Force your body to relax and your mind will feel better too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back