Status
Not open for further replies.
I have good luck sometimes and bad luck sometimes. Fear of cruising, naw. (but I must admit that I plan on being on a cruise in 3 years on my birthday NEW YEARS EVE - um yea Poseiden Adventure does come to mind haha) Anyway, I have flown all over the world, and I am actually terrified to fly! White knuckled the whole way. (well I have come up with my own special concoction of medications to make it so I dont care so much anymore haha) But if you would feel the whole time on the cruise the same way I feel when I have to fly, then do something on land my dear. If you have any questions about anywhere you may want to go, just ask...I will always be here for my PALS friends!
Hugs, Kari

thank you ... i fly the same way white knuckled and i bargain please just land on the ground and i will never fly again lol ... but only for my mom i would have... not flown since she died

Bargain?! Oh hun, I have an entire ritual I do on the plane (that nobody sees) I pray, I tell God about all the people who would be affected if I died, and I am not Catholic and I know they cross themselves, (so I dont know which way they do it) so, I do it both ways. (I figure it cant hurt) HAHAHA! I am flying out next Friday down to Arizona to spend time with my parents. Now I am afraid I have jinxed it by telling my ritual! hahaha
You know from what I do for a living, I can tell you that AT LEAST 80% of the people on the plane are just like you and me, they just wont admit it so easily! Oh boy, do I have some stories to tell on my adventures!
Hugs, Kari

i always knew i wasn't alone but thought i was one of a few .i tell myself stop being a sissy but now i realize i was really being brave getting on the plane ...or a fool lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back