Status
Not open for further replies.
You all are right. To heck with it. I'll still be answering posts if I think what I have to say may help someone.

I know what you have to say will help.....its helped me. Thank you. I know how hard it is for you and others to post here. But your truth, wisdom, and strength are greatly appreciated.

Patty, once I got "beat up" by someone who was very involved with the forum--I was really cheesed off but I knew he was not right. He wasn't a bad guy--but I never did figure out why he didn't like me. Didn't stop me though--you just can't please everyone every time! :)

That's a thing that will always happen in real life as well as online.
You've probably heard of the In ternet bullies...haven't you?

There will be people that can't stand you because of the way you are, that simple...and there will be people you won't be terribly fond of.
But well, life must go on and yes, you cannot please everyone.

There is a difference between "true friends" and "acquaintances". I've met both in this life.
How do you know? Sink the ship, the ones who jump out first, aren't your friends.

Take care.

I'd never abandon my friends--even when I wasn't posting--I was PMing. I've made some really good friends here. I shouldn't let things get to me. Sometimes, I do :)

I'll never please everyone. Such is life. Happy Easter, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back