Status
Not open for further replies.
I replied. Off to moderation again.

Thank you for your replys. My wife is forcing me to eat some veggies here latley. I have heard everyone say that treating their apnea made them feel worlds better. I have another question, the past few days I have had some pain in my right calf as well as left hand and the past two days there have been a single instance each day where it felt like my right foot met the ground early, that leg has also just generally felt kinda funky here latley, if there were some weakness would my gp have noticed last week when he had me do the one foot before the other field sobriety test type thing? Could it just be a case of me over analyzing things? Thank you for being so patient with me, I will update everyone after my cardio appointment monday.

I posted a reply with a few questions in it but it disappeared into moderation land.

I think you have enough posts to send me messages if you want to. There is only one moderator, and he's overworked.

So I just had a conversation with my mother and found out that two of the men in my family have has their gall bladders out at a fairly early age so maybe that is he root of my problem. I also found out that 4 people in my immediate family have fibromyalgia, my mother being one of them. Also my mother has an identical tremor to mine, more noticeable in the left and present but less pronounced on the right. I am beginning to wonder how much of my problems are simply familial quirks. I am still concerned about the pain in my hands and arms though, the past few hours I have had a very mild tightness and ache right under my right pinky, does this sound like a cramp? I have been suffering from cold for days and am a nervous mess in anticipation of my cardiologist appoinemt tommorow.

Hi

I do hope that your visit to your cardiologist has gone well; it certainly looks as if some of the things you have been worried about are familial quirks which is excellent news.

Obviously you need to sort out the pain problem with your doctors so good luck with that and please keep us posted!

Oh dear, have gone to mod land!

When I have a muscle cramp, there's. no debate about what it is I'm feeling. They can stop me in mid movement.

With foot drop, my gait was noticeably affected. Doc asked me to walk on heels and tip toe, just couldn't do it.

Good luck with your appointments, hope you get some reassurance.

Well had my cardio appointment and it went great. I really liked the doctor he was very thorough and basically wanted my life story medically speaking. He wasn't concerned about the afib and encouraged me to continue to lose weight. I also have an appointment Thursday to get fitted for my vpap mask, I am actually excited about that. I am still having a fair bit of pain in my hands and arms, my left particularly. However my mother commented recently that the presentation of the pain reminded her of how her fibromyalgia presented so we called my gp and he wants me to come in for an Ana screening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back