Status
Not open for further replies.
My PALS idiot brother is still MIA after all this time. He did call SuperBowl Sunday to tell us he was going to be on tv. I have said it to all of our family that if you don't come to see him while he is alive you will NOT be welcome to come see him when he is not. Don't come crying at his casket and expect me to put up with that. I have 4very strong sons who are planning to have you removed...and I am serious about that.

Hi Gina,

What a coincidence, only the other night I started to fantasize about throwing out my husband's best "friend" from the service when the time came. Long story but my husband sold his house to him alot under market value after diagnosis (we moved in together to my house and later married) just to help him out and also he had been his best buddy for years and years and just because my husband thought he could count on a little help e.g. moving contents (a few trips in a trailer) or doing a few physical things on what was now his property he felt soooo put out - like we were using him. In the past my husband was booked in year after year for the Easter holidays to do projects on his "friends" house mind you-and the rest. We have only seen him once in the last 12 months and there is no excuse and the day that I forgive him is the day Hell freezes over.

Thanks

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back