Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you. I just lost my Mom to ALS. Her speach and swallowing were affected first. She was only 54, I am 33. I have 3 sons, ages 8, 5, and 8 months. Message me and I will be glad to keep you company. I know how it is to have a huge amount of family and friends, but no one ultimately understands the whole situation unless they are there day in and day out.....

ccurths I am sorry to hear about you having ALS. I will keep you in my prayers <3

Thank you Kaylseyum and JenD. I would love to chat whenever either of you have time.

I truly appreciate everyone's support and messages left to me. It means a lot to me to know that there are people out there who understand and are willingly to chat.

Jackie

Thank you pscheffel for replying! I would love to chat whenever you have time. I am so very sorry to hear about your mother. I love your default picture, ALS does suck!

Jackie

Thank you kaylseyum or responding. I am sorry to hear your MIL was recently diagnosed. I am always willingly to chat.

Jen thank you for your reply as well. Feel free to message me too.

I really appreciate everyone being so kind and helpful. Means a lot!

Jackie-

I am 38 and am caring for my husband. I work from home so I am available if you need something. Message me your number if you need to chat.

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back