Status
Not open for further replies.
also if you actually read and research u will read about how the mayo doctors and others have talked to a few Chinese doctors who have good success to find out some of there methods and how they do it. Israel doctors spent a month with Chinese doctors before they startd there trial

I agree totally with you Max, sorry I did not get together with you in DC, I thought I had your cell number in my phone but, I must have not gotten it in.

Rick

Hi, Rick --

> sorry I did not get together with you in DC, I thought I had your cell number in my phone

me too -- my mobile is 970 691 4640

I think stem cells hold the key to a cure for my MS, ALS, and other neuro diseases. Our most brilliant scientists have their hands tied by our government. I fear for my daughter with the genes I have passed to her, while the diseases are not genetically linked I can't help but think there are proteins at play. I pray for her.

there is always hope and I truly hope you prove me wrong! wishing you the very best luck and safe travels!

I am not negative, wishing you the best of luck has been on my posts to you and they are sincere. I also believe stem cell therapy could very well hold answers, we are just at different opinions as to were the science is at this time.
I also believe some restrictions for compassionate use of experimental drugs for als patient should be loosened...
peace and good luck

>I think stem cells hold the key to a cure for my MS, ALS, and other neuro diseases.
>I think stem cells hold the key to a cure for my MS, ALS, and other neuro diseases.

ditto that!

I think stem cells hold the key to a cure for my MS, ALS, and other neuro diseases. Our most brilliant scientists have their hands tied by our government. I fear for my daughter with the genes I have passed to her, while the diseases are not genetically linked I can't help but think there are proteins at play. I pray for her.
> Our most brilliant scientists have their hands tied by our government.< I think that statement is totally not correct. I have a family relative(cousin) who is working in stem cell research and she told me that the biggest problem is no one knows how to get them into the human body in a way that will undo the effects of ALS. Thus I think the most limiting factor is research. What I have heard from the ALS doctors in Houston is 10 more years before it is perfected--and that is only a guess. There are folks that have had stem cells implanted and have shown some signs of remissions but, only in localized areas of the body.

Rick

Right, Rick -- 12-15 years, $1B to wait, checkout Amy Feldman and their system of delivery into the spinal cord ... It is really grim :)

also I founded a charity called Racers Against ALS Iraise mmoney for other families battling ALS to help them financially through there battle. if this works for me im gonna work my butt off raising money so I can help others pay for this treatment. racersagainstals.com

saw that site, didn't put 2 and 2 together, that is awesome!

there appears to be a great number of organizations popping up trying to raise money for ALS...Wonder how many are ligit, if there's any money left after EXPENSES....

I'm in China now at the hospital. I have a blog going about my time here and what it's like . keithsalstreatment.blog.com

the site my blog is on is having issues so I haven't been able to post last 3 days.. once its fixed I will post again. I know one guy is from Seattle following it so wanted to let him know and anyone else. I would jiust do Facebook but Chinese have it outlawed. to the man in Seattle my email is km2149@ hotmail. u can email me if u want I know u r interested

we are all interested.
glad you got there safely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back