Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, my thyroid TSH was low... and now being referred to a endocrinologist....I have read that having thyroid issues can have your muscle twitch as well....

What do I think?

Well, I'll tell ya as plainly as I can dearest Travis. You need a new hobby! I share your sense of accomplishment only a good workout brings. I walked the ten steps to my bathroom without a single spasms this morning AND I held my coffee cup with one hand. YEAH! Of course, it was a two hand job, once there was actual coffee in the cup, but who cares. Still a great workout.

Thyroid issues can cause twitching. I myself have Hashimoto disease, but no twitching associated with it.

Sorry if I lack compassion this day. So do you.

Shucks! My post went to moderation Travis. It may turn up soon. Or not.

You don't have ALS and you know it, so please stop hammering our forum with the same questions. It's bordering on harassment at this point. I don't trust you nor your intentions here.

Hello all..I am going for a EMG today...I seen another Dr and he said my reflexes, and muscle strength was good etc...he said I can ge t a EMG for piece of mind overall....the past couple days I have had this weird twitching in my left foot now above arch on side...comes and goes it seems..little scared again.. what do you think anyone? I have huge anxiety over this and just would like to see what you think? the foot just started Sat on and off...and yesterday didnt happen till later in evening, and today morning a few times.....thank you.

The EMG will tell me 110% correct? thank you and God bless!

Hello, did my EMG..with a wonderful Indian Neurologist with many years experience. He was the one who told me do it for your piece of mind. The EMG he did lasted 30 to 40 minutes and everything was normal! He said I had wonderful muscles aspects,etc....the nerve conduction and needle in muscle was 110% good...He poked me about 7 times..He said fasculations come and go and there is something called BFS...and anxiety makes them worst..but NO ALS he said and now live my life fully...

I pray for everyone suffering with this.. thank you for those who helped me..goodbye

Read my post #24, and go to aboutbfs.com

I could not find your post... sadie...but yes I have been on bfs site..very nice site there..what do you think of my result..I posted? How are you doing?

I am assuming post 24 is about bfs..correct? thank you

The overwhelming majority of fasiculations are benign and no indication of any disease whatsoever.

Calvin/Travis, the good people of this forum have given you a tremendous amount of their consideration, time and energy. Do you understand that there are people here who are paralyzed and must use their eyes or mouths to type?

Whatever your issues are, for god's sake, have some consideration and stop asking people to answer your questions over and over again. You posted yesterday that your neurologist told you you don't have ALS and then posted again today to ask Sadiemae what she thinks of your result. Sadiemae is not a doctor. None of us are. You already have the answer from your neurologist.

Please stop it. You're being rude, insensitive and shockingly disrespectful.

At first think over the matter and decide to solve it own self. If the problem is still , go to the doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back