• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
My deepest sympathy on your loss

I'm so sorry you lost your mum. I'm glad she went peacefully. Sending you my heart felt condolences. Yasmin.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the kind words. I have written a memoir about the journey to remind me of how it all unfolded. I would recommend to any caregiver to do this along the way. It is easy to forget all that you have done to help and it is very satisfying to reread it over and over to reassure yourself that you did everything in your power to help your loved one. Especially if you start feeling the guilt, anger, and grief that all comes with the loss.

Now, my next mission is to help my Dad. (Mom and Dad were married 61 years). He is so lost right now.

Then......I am going to use resources to help others and help find a cure for ALS.

Thanks, 10starr

I am very sorry for the loss of your Mother

So sorry for the loss of your Mom. Thoughts & prayers to you and your family.

>>>>HUGS<<<<

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your mother and my thanks for all of the loving care you provided during her fight with ALS.

Kim

I am so sorry for you loss. My husband also passed away New Years Eve! It is all so sad to say goodbye

my deep condolences. Peace to you and your family.

sorry for your loss , glad that she went peacefully after the hollidays i know it breaks your heart may the new year be full of your and her good memories

God bless you and your family during this difficullt time. The Joy of the morning is your mother's now!

Kaye :)

I am sorry for your loss.

Dana

Bless you for being there for your mom and dad. I didn't realize that they had been married for that many years. He will need you too now that she has passed. You were a blessing to your family during her illness.

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. So sorry for your loss. ES

God Bless You and Your Family. Prayers to you all!

I'm very sorry for the loss of your mom. May you and your dad find some peace in the days ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back