Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Get the power of attorney both durable and medical .. that one has helped me the most.
    also if you are applying for disability, get listed as his payee, or else SS wont speak to you about him.
    get a will and DNR papers if that is what he wants (my husband was diagnosed a year ago and still will not talk about this) i will be checking all the stuff I have, and let you know more. and im sure people will post :)
    Hi, see you were looking at a thread about SSDI. Do you need help or have questions? To reply to me, just click on my name, and write on my wall. HUGS Lori
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…