Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the thread "Your user profile name" and see whats what. HUGS Lori

I've been on this forum for almost a year, and I need you all to help me understand...:roll:
I literally thought it was MOUNT Pockets...oy veh

I thought it was "mount" pockets too, and I have been here for a long time...I am laughing. That IS clever. Love it. Thanks for pointing that out!

I've done a little amateur forensic study of Silverlining and her three supporters. Most forum members have joined a year or more ago. SL joined on March 17 of this year. Fernando joined about a week later. Then about a week after that Justme111 joined and a week after that Shizzy joined. The posters have similar concerns in their early posts. Early weakness, stiffness and whether an EMG can rule out ALS. Fernando obsesses about a weak thumb (variation on a theme?). The capper for me are the similar spelling errors. All sprinkle their posts with inappropriate use of capitalized words. Both SL and Shizzy sometimes spell neurologist as "neorologist" - a variation that I have never noticed with other posters. Fernando struggles with the spelling too and came up with "Nuerologist". All of the four have problems mixing "ee" and "ea" in words. SL sometimes spells "weaker" as "weeker" and Fernando spells "sneak" as "sneek". Justme111 writes "weaks and months". I am sure the curious could find many more similarities and "coincidences".

Here are some data I gleaned:

Name Join_Date Example_Post

Silverlining 3/17/10 Re: MY APPMT today w/ neoro & My Pinky toe. Hi, Did you ever find out what was the cause? My BIG toe is weeker than my other foot and I cant curl it under

Fernando 3/26/10 Saw my PCP who refered me to a neurologist. He performed a nerve conduction along with an emg. I was given the results on the spot and was told there were no abnormalities. Can als sneek past the emg?
and:
Ive been away for some time. I thought by now my thumb weakness would've healed itself. Ive had a slew of testing. All negative. My Nuerologist has told...

Justme111 4/2/10 Could anyone share their experience with clinical weakness & how quickly it spreads from one area to the next? Typically, would it be weaks, months? Does it spread in the same area or can you have a weak hand, then weak foot

Shizzy 4/11/10 Hi, Is Stiffness something the Neorologist Observes or just what the PT feels?

Last edited:
When I was a moderator I was busy putting posts under the correct category and removing duplicate and triplicate posts. I would like to think this whole thing would not have happened if I was still a moderator. I should be reinstated next week and promise to once again try to deal with this kind of stuff before it gets this far. I sincerely hate to see how this has upset so many precious people.

Please be patient as it should start to get better soon.

I for one vote for Joel back on as a moderator...

Silverlining, Justme111, and Fernando, all use the phrase "Ty" for thank you. SL, and J111 make there smily faces :) Most people just do :) They also type als not ALS. When the notion of them being the same person first came off I laughed it off, but now I think they are. I have found a few more similarities, but they are not worth my time. HUGS Lori Just reread this, and it put actually smily faces in instead of the colon dash parenthesis, and colon parenthesis. Weird

Last edited:
Okay okay, now ya guys are seeing what is actually there! Dont forget the use of & instead of and..... It is the SAME person! And that person slammed our Kay Marie who is really really hurt at the lack of support. She doesnt care about the "Sybil" person, it was the lack of having her back personally. I know most of you dont have the same mama bear personality that I do, but ya need to send her a PM. Hopefully she will see it. She may be gone for good over all of this guys. Oh, and the ones who actually showed support by posting on Fernandos and the others personal pages.....ya best to apologize! How could you back up someone (well one of the "alters") that is backing up Silverlining who slammed Kay Marie? What is up with that! Rumor has it that all the personalities have the SAME IP address. (meaning same computer) Al and David will get to the bottom of it, you will see. This one sick person has actually taken our family and intentionally hurt us! ESPECIALLY KAY MARIE! Please, since you cant speak as loudly as I do, send her a message and let her know just how much she is loved here. Can you all even imagine howling at the moon without her?! Then make it right people!
Now if I could just get the address of the IP address, I would call the people in the white coats and take care of this nightmare!
Hugs!
Kari

The Same Ip Addresses? You guys are crazy!
BluBear, heres my address!

18 Feasely Dr
Miami, FL 33190

What are you gonna do now? You've threatened Rose that she better apologize.
This is the most hateful forum Ive ever come to.

You guys are an embarrassment to ANY disease! Continue your investigations as I sit and shake my head.

I WILL stay on this forum "&" <<<<<ooohhhh What a coincidence, help other people who come here. The forum is open to anyone. Dont mix me in with your Abusive Friend.

"Dont mix me in with your Abusive Friend." Love the capital letters just like the others! Twilight zone. do do do do

You know what, you guys dont want me here? I wont come anymore. Even if my hand turns out to be als this isnt a warm place that I'd want to come to. Id hate to see all the people coming in the Do I have ALS forum only to be told they should have a job, or that Idignosd is paying their bills because they're single moms, or even hearing the forum being called "the dreaded"......Get rid of that section. Its obvious, no-one here (thats been continuing the abuse on THIS post) wants those people so take a poll and just get rid of it.

Thanks for your support. Id never imagine Adults with ALS behaving this way,
Good Luck

Oh and Blubear: Send me a postcard

The Same Ip Addresses? You guys are crazy!
BluBear, heres my address!

18 Feasely Dr
Miami, FL 33190

Result from maps.g--gle.com:

We were not able to locate the address:
18 Feasely Dr Miami, FL 33190

Did you typo on your own street address, Fernando?

Under " Don't want to burst your bubble" on 3/28/10 Al gave warning to SL behavior but here it is 5/7/10 and the situation is so escalated she was never banned. People are playing I spy to solve the crime and support a friend, but all the best intentions are creating more situations. There are so many posts out there from SL that continue to be a battle field. I beg the moderators to delete these posts and get back to a normal functioning family on this forum. This is just plain crazy to let one person effect so many. I don't care who the moderators are just make sure these kinds of situations are the #1 priority.
Please end this now!
Please send your (+) or (-) responses to whoever you need to by private message and let all these negative threads go dead.
Thanks for reading
Judy

"This is the most hateful forum Ive ever come to."

Then why do you come here and continue to make trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back