• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jim,
I am so sorry to hear of Eddie's passing,But he is now in heaven with our Lord. You are a wonderful caregiver & friend , May God Bless you & Eddie's family during this difficult time.
Sharon

Jim , I am so sorry for your loss--and happy that it was a good ending.

Jim- I heard something on the radio today and it immediately made me think of Eddie- though not sure why. I hope this is not inappropriate to write in this thread.

Apparently, when Steve Jobs was passing away, is last words were "oh wow oh wow oh wow!"
Like I said, Im not sure why I thought of Eddie, but I did, and I thought I would share that with you.
Loads of love.

I also wish to send condolences to you and all who knew and loved Eddie. He was very blessed to have you in his life.

You and eddie made quite a team! He was well loved and so are you! So sorry! Can't wait to meet him in heaven some day!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. All of you are so kind with your expressions of love.
I think it is because you can relate Eddie and me through your own experience. That is
a great testimony of your own love for each other.

I so appreciate each one of you taking the time to say so. :)

Liz, I did see the Steve Jobs story, don't know what to make of it. I usually don't over
spiritualize those things. Not saying you are, but, speculation is great for sensationalizm

I'll wait for the movie. :)

Hugs to all,

Jim

I will say several, be at peace:)

Actually Dear AKjo, it is inevitable for every living thing. We're just a bit more aware of the fact. We are blessed.

There is a Latin saying; "He has joined the majority."

I want everyone to know that I have just read through the thread again. Through the story,
the events, and it brought back the memories. Tears came to my eyes as I read. Not only
about Eddie and me, but about each one of you who are still running your race.

It still just breaks my heart to remember and have the knowledge of your struggles. Physical,
finantial, and each relationship that is being taxed beyond measure. To hear the continual
stories just breaks my heart.

I used to tell Eddie's son, "One day you will look back and realize that it was like a vapor, it
appeared only for a while." Today we visit that statement, and we do realize that, in the
crucible it seems like a life time, but after we have been tempered, we are stronger than
ever.

The sun still came up the next day, as it will when I lay down this earthly tent, that God has
given to me. Life will go on. The Bible says; "It is appointed unto man, once to die, after that
the judgment." We don't get to decide after we die. We must decide now.

Thank you each one for your prayers and thoughts. I do feel like I know most of you pretty good.
I would love to look into your eyes and communicate the appreciation that Eddie and I have for
each one of you.

Jesus said; Come unto me all you who are burdened and heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

And we did!

All our love to you and your families.

Eddie and Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back