Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to John and Eric.

Zaphoon

I hypothesized at the time the confusion was because both Eric and myself have smoking-hot wives, which of course reflects our vast intellects.

but of course, that must be it!

I hypothesized at the time the confusion was because both Eric and myself have smoking-hot wives, which of course reflects our vast intellects.

Good to know up front that you're able to draw logical conclusions 8) I guess that's to be expected with minds devoted to research! welcome to the forum

Hello Dr. M, I scooted over here when I heard that you posting here.

Aleta

Hi Aleta – Thanks, and I hope Charlie is doing well.

Thanks for asking about Charlie. He is doing as well as can be expected. We are visiting family and friends during the holidays.

We are looking forward to your posts and informative conversations.

Aleta

Hi John, I met you at the Denver meeting, along with my husband and our son. It was truly a interesting day and I enjoyed the information that was given. Sorry I had to leave during the film .... It was just a little over whelming..... I am so glad that you joined our family... Linda

Hello ENV and John

So this is where you have been hiding! The graphics on this site are very 'busy', I hope my ocular migraine doesn't start reacting with art works.......

Anyway, welcome

Dee Bee! You're here! - that makes me very happy. You're the salsa to the ketchup of life.

I hate to have a "blonde moment" but where is this other web site ? Can someone post a link to it? I am soooo curious!

ALSTDI forums Kay Marie. (But don't you tell noooobody!)

John, the truth now, did you really come here so you could avail of the software I was urging ALS-TDI to consider employing when revamping its website? It is extremely powerful and user friendly. Perhaps the best among its many excellent features is the "view first read" feature. In short, I can't say enough about this forum's software and linked structure. It's very fast to find things. Thanks to David, I think. Oh yeah, the threads are not blood red either.:twisted:

LOL – yes, John, I think absolutely the way the forum views and works here is superior indeed. I'm impressed and the folks that did this should be congratulated. What I can suggest, in the interest of benefiting everyone, is that you keep sending this type of suggestions directly to Rob Goldstein over there, regularly, and he can use them as proof that folks want better.

Hey there Dr M. Nice to hear from you again on teh interwebz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back