• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Becca,
A huge hug and love sent to you.

I hope there is peace for you and for Jason very soon. I am so sorry for your pain...hang in there you are wonderful!

Hello,

I'm so sorry to hear your sad story. My dad passed away,probably from als 3 years ago. I was there, but still worry about the end...left at the wrong time, etc. etc. And all I can say is don't do that to yourself. You're doing your best.

Wishing you all peace. Debbie

Last edited:
I am so so sorry. I just wish I had words to help. My heart is so sad for what you, Jason and your little ones are going through right now. I know it probably doesn't help, but you are amazing. You have touched everyone here on this post with your love and commitment even in the midst of your pain, exhaustion and confusion. You will be in my thoughts and prayers too.

Becca,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am praying for a peaceful passing for Jason. I pray that you will be surrounded by love during this time. I am so sorry.
Blessings and love to you and your little ones,
Linda

So many people are praying for you and Jason right now. My thoughts are with you.

Gentle hugs for you, Jason, William, and Katie. You are not crying alone tonight. I am so sorry.

What can say that hasn't already been said ... may your dear husband be free of pain and walk to celebrate your daughters 1st birthday. Thinking of you and your family Becca.
cheryl

Becca I am praying for your family and your husband. You have earned your wings for being his caregiver.

I'm holding you Jason and children in my prayers. My heart aches for all of you and I pray that Jason rests in peace and that your children's birthday celebration is one of joy.

My husband passed away five years ago today and so I know how difficult it is to let go of love ones. I share in your tears and pray for your comfort.

Becca. You are such a good wife and mother - so much caring in you. This is such a hard time. Please eat and keep hydrated though. The times ahead are going to be busy in their own right. Sending you warm thoughts and lots of strength. Yasmin

Wishing you peace and comfort at this difficult time.

Barry

Becca I love you and I wanted to tell you how very proud of you that I am. You have been right there in the trenches with Jason the entire time. Youre one hell of a noble lady. I know it doesnt seem like it matters now, but you do need to get some fluids and a bit of food into you. Gotta stay healthy for those little ones. As for Jason, I pray for his suffering to end soon and smoothly. Hang in there lady. We will be waiting right here for you whenever you need us.

Becca, have been thinking of you and Jason on and off throughout the day. Today is your little one's first birthday I know, so sending love to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back