• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't. I pray she keeps her strength up.

Becca - thinking of you and Jason this morning. Hoping and praying for peace for all.
Love and light
Meg

You're all in my thoughts, Becca. I hope he's found peace. We're here for you now and in the future.

Even not knowing about the condition of a PAL or CAL is very distressing. But please believe that prayers are continuing to go up for you and your family Becca during this difficult time.

Kaye

Becca, we are all thinking of you. If we could be there with you, we would. I hope you can reach inside for inner strength and carry on.

Becca, Thinking of you, and Praying for you all...{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}

Becca, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family... praying for peace for you. You have amazing strength, honesty and love, and Jason is lucky to have you.

Becca we are all standing there with you with our arms around you.
Laurel

Becca,
My prayers and thoughts are with you!

Becca- I'm so very sorry, I know how this feels, may God find you and comfort you at this time. I live very close to you now and should you ever need a friend that understands please message me and we can meet somewhere for a cup of coffee. I've been following your posts and there are many people here that have been very concerned, felt it would help to post the following from the local paper (I omitted names and personal info).

Jason _ _____
Jason _ _____, 38, of _____, went home to be with God on Sunday, Nov. 6, 2011, at home with his family by his side following a courageous battle with ALS. He was born _________, 1973, in _____, the son of _____ _____.

Jason grew up in ______ and graduated from _____ in _____ . He attended _____ and _____. While attending _____ University he met and married his sweetheart Rebecca _____ on Dec.____ . He was an avid reader and loved studying history, especially the Civil War era. He was a member of _____ Church in New Castle. His children and family were his life and joy.

Becca,
I hope you are finding some time to take care of you. Your little ones need you too, as does Jason. Wishing peace to all of you as I know the road you all are on is not an easy one. (((HUGS)))).

I'm so sorry. peace be with you.

My sweetheart is Home now. True to our love and our journey together and his great love as a father, my beloved went his way last Sunday night. When we celebrated Katie's birthday on Sunday, he opened his eyes (which had been closed for over a day) briefly and then closed them again (Yes, he passed away on her birthday, .. I like to think he was waiting long enough to be there for her one last time). Once everyone had left the room that night, he opened his eyes, and I told my sweetheart how very much I love him and that... He is an amazing Dadda and the love of my life, and he has done soo well. We have walked this journey together, and in true fashion, when it was just him and I, we walked that last part of the journey together as he took his last breath. My heart aches and longs for him, and I am truelly homesick, but know that he is pain free, no longer trapped in his body, and will forever live on in the lives of my babies, and friends and family that have had the honor and priviledge of knowing and loving my beloved. I love you Babe, I always have and I always will. You will forever be in my heart. ♥

Please pray for William as he tries to grasp something, that as adults, is very hard to fathom. My sweet little guy is taking it hard, and it breaks my heart to hear him say "But I just want my Dadda back!", and "My Dadda's dead". ♥

Jason W. Miley, 38 | The Star Press | thestarpress.com

Sending my condolences just don't seem like enough to say. You are on my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back