• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all thinking of you and Jason and your little one and praying too.
Much love,
Marta

Dear Becca, Thinking of you, Jason and the children and holding you all up in Prayer to surround you with Peace and Comfort at this time. Sending You Love and Hugs

Becca
So sorry to know that this will be his last week. You have been such a wonderful wife and caregiver. I have read your posts and know that you are a wonderful person and love him with all your heart. Peace be with you both.

I cry for you, for Jason, for your little ones. I cry for everyone affected by this monster of a disease. Your a wonderful wife, mother, and friend to many. Gather strength from those around you and know you are loved. I hope you both find peace soon, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Becca, I am praying for you and Jason today. Happy first birthday to your little one. A part of Jason will live on in your little ones. What better gift than to celebrate their lives right now in the midst of Jason's journey. How blessed you are that you have them, they really are a gift from God. Miracles to behold. I know you are agnostic and I respect that. However, I am a believer and I wanted to share with you that my children and my faith have helped me get through the worst of times. Sending love to you in your darkest of times.
Linda

Beck, still thinking and praying for you.
Aly

Becca please let us know how you are...

Thinking of you and your family...

Peace and love

As many others, I am checking this thread frequently for updates. Of course I know you have much more important things you are dealing with now, but just wanted you to know we are here.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

Becca,

I'm still with you. Feel our love encircling you

Love,

Kimberly

Me too, constantly.

Becca - Sending you hugs and prayers to you and your wonderful husband.
Love and light
Meg

Just thinking of you Becca. Hope you've gotten some rest.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back