Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky! ;)

Must feel like waking up from a bad nightmare - to a less bad nightmare.

Great news John!

Brilliant news! So pleased for you John. I knew your symptoms were mostly upper motor neroun damage related. Dani

Dear friends,

I am overwhelmed by your outpouring of kind words. And yes, it is a bit like waking from a nightmare to find I am only in a bad dream.

Barry, I still have my old van but I hate to replace it because it is so important in maintaining healthy employment levels for mechanics in Newfoundland and Arizona. But I hope to make the plunge this winter.

Al, I am planning to drive south to Arizona again about Christmas time if the aforementioned van will get us there.

Dani, I also recognized that most of my symptoms were UMN related, but I was reluctant to get my hopes up too much.

Thank you again,

John

Happy to hear your news, I'm sure your whole family is a little happier for Christmas.

That is truly outstanding news. I can only imagine the joy of you and all those around you.

Wonderful news John! just so nice to hear. You made my day.

Fantastic! Wishing you continued sloooooowwww progression!

Great news. Angels are looking out for you. Thank them every day.

I suspected that myself.. Good going friend, love to hear the news.. how is the doggie?

Usually, it is someone who has been a PLSer getting the bad news about LMN involvement, so it is fantastic to hear of a case going the other way for a change. Congratulations, John.

That's great news John, cheered me up no end, nice hearing good news for a change xxx Ang

Thats Good news.
Im not sure what PLs is but anything is better than ALS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back