Birthdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hubby Andrew will be 44 on Monday! Would love to read him some birthday wishes!

Happy Birthday Andrew. I was deep in the middle of my terrible twos when you were born. I wish you and your family all the best this holiday season.

Dick

Happy Birthday, Andrew! I hope your day is filled with love and laughter!

Happy birthday Andrew! I hope it's a perfect day.

Glen, very belated happy birthday to you. I hope you enjoyed those cakes!

I hape you have a very Happy Birthday Andrew! Enjoy the day with your wonderful wife! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Andrew. Hope at least one of your wishes comes true.

Happy Birthday, Andrew! Hope you have a great day!
I'm old enough to have been your babysitter growing up- but please don't hold that against me!:lol:

You have a super cute wife, but I'm sure you already know that!;)

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y A n d r e w !

Kelly says that you are, and will always be the strongest man she knows. The way she expresses her thoughts about you, and shares little snippets of your family's daily life, makes it so clear that she's still madly head over heels in love with you!

I, too, hope you have a perfect day today. ( & try to behave yourself, because birthday kisses are much better than birthday spankings!) 8)

Happy Birthday Andrew! I hope you have a great day with your beautiful wife and handsome sons. Here is a cake I baked for you!

Attachments

• draft_lens14661331module128443641photo_1287898543Chocolate_Birthday_Cake.jpg
    draft_lens14661331module128443641photo_1287898543Chocolate_Birthday_Cake.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 11,859
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday Andrew.
Don't eat all of the cake yourself, share:lol:

Cheers from "down under "

Peter

Best of wishes for you Andrew on your Birthday celebration!

Have a great birthday,Andrew with your beautiful family. Yummy cake.
Pat

Happy Birthday Andrew! Enjoy your day. HUGS Les and Lori

Happy birthday Andrew, your counting your's I'm trying to forget mine ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back