Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never sing in a choir either! (My own mother says I'm tone deaf!)

I have spent the day at home & on a quick shopping trip (bought myself new jeans a size smaller then what I thought - 2 sizes smaller then I have - that always gives your mood a boost!) Anyhow, Mikayla was adorable - my little fashion consultent - even talked me into a shirt and RED sunglasses - yes for me, not her!

Jim had a good weekend and great day - he was just a bit stir crazy after a weekend alone with the kids (mom stopped by - but they didn't go anywhere). His Aunt picked them up & took them to McDonalds - something she now plans to do every Monday.

I am hoping I am just being over anxious - that's very me. Reading posts - things may be ok. He knows my cell #, where we are staying, etc. The scooter should relieve some of his fatigue now that he has excepted using it.

If all else fails - at least I refilled my Xanax!

I am glad you are getting the Skinny jeans.. I had to laugh at that.. I am sending good thoughts your way.. I hope you have an amazing trip..

LOL - skinny jeans may be a bit of an overstatement! Funny thing my friends & family say they noticed the change - not I. Finally realized I no longer had to unbutton my jeans to take them off and they were " low ridin" when I walked.

HEre is another one who read every word - we DO care what is going on. I am sure the scooter will hlp at least ease SOME of the problem.
THinking of you with love
tho the reply is b elated:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back