Lift Recliner Chairs- recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fiona I've just had a thought.
Ignore me if it's dual buttons or moveable cord or similar on a lift chair.
My rocker recliner is just that. Nothing fancy, although it is green!
I had to have them put the handle on the left side, as my right hand is no good and the handle is on the right as standard.
It would not be fun if buttons etc were on the wrong side for you.

Try out as many chairs as you can. My dad waited until he couldn't walk anymore. He requested I get one as ling ad possible because he is taller and wanted to make sure the feet part actually covered his feet. We found what we thought was the perfect chair, and upon delivery discoveted the seating as too deep. He would have it in a rise position and slowly drop into it as t was lowering, but once he was kn, he did nkt have the strength to shift his weight. The exchage process was horrible, but 2 weeks later they agreed, and he went in and tried all of them. He found a much better one, and like it so much, he bought two. He also avoided leather because he was concerned about the possibility of slipping, and later wondered if it would have been better.

One thing he really liked is that the chair back had a seperate motor, and also he could completely lay down and raise the legs ever so slightly.

The specs/fabrics seem to have changed some but this is pretty much our chair. We have the large size. Not sure why the link calls it medium, but there are 4 sizes as listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back