Status
Not open for further replies.
I experienced Drive Lock Out again yesterday while elevated. I could do nothing--no lowering, no moving at all. Phil unlocked the back brakes and then did something in the back of my chair, and then, whew! I was able to lower and drive. I was told never to elevate again. And, yes, I was stationary when this happened, not spinning wheelies.

This affects my ability to type, as my arms are weak and typing requires raising them. Rats! or to quote Kim, Aw Shucks!

Ann, who told you to never elevate again? This seems draconian. Can't the chair be repaired? You certainly married the right guy. Good forward planning.

John

Phil (my husband), who felt he was simply lucky to find a way to get the power back in the back control center... John, my repair experiences have been less than stellar. If I were stuck in an elevator, Bob the repair guy would be sent. In less precarious situations he's not sent unless Phil can claim that I'm in danger. The danger card is, so far, the only thing that works. As you see, this is page four.... and I started the thread last spring.

Ann (yes, Phil was an excellent choice ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back