Is it possible to exchange a new power chair with Numotion???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you get your chair soon. The loaner chair from a friend of ours bit the dust and we found another chair to buy the day we bought our van home. The ability to come and go has been wonderful. Still stressing about why the permobil rep wont communicate. My husband put in a call to him today. We are waiting to hear back.

CarolSue

Okay. My husband talked to the permobil rep and he said he didn't know that I sent him emails. We both have a hard time believing that. In this day and age who doesn't check their email, a work place email account at that? Oh well, I have no proof he was avoiding us...but I have my suspicions.

He said he would "try" to have the chair there by clinic. That kinda sounded like the one reply I got a few weeks ago that he "should" have the chair there by clinic. My husband had to persist and pin him down and finally he said Yes the chair will be there and yes it has the same features. So I'm assuming it has the lift. My husband told him that if it is something that won't work for me then we will take the F3 back home and wait on satisfaction.

Does anyone know if the M300 with a lift is cheaper than the F3 (I got the lift for free). I know the M300 only lifts 8 inches, but are all the other features the same...is there an anterior lift as well? I just want to have my ducks in a row in case he says they won't include another lift. My way of thinking is the payment made for the F3 may be plenty to cover the M300 with a lift.

What do you think?
CarolSue

The MSRP on the F3 will be more than the M300, but they are reimbursed essentially the same. The M300 does not have anterior lift as it's older. However, there is no newer midwheel drive chair from Permobil as yet, so it's the latest in that category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back