Reason
PALS
Country
italia
State
italia
City
vercelli
Hi , I'm New In This Forum ... Excuse Me For My English ... I'm Italian Boy And I'm Not Good To Speack ..
My Father Is Affect To Als (in Italy Is Sla Or Lou Gherig Morb)he Is Go In China For 2 Trasplant Oec Cells . Today He Have Poulmonary Ventilator Invasive And Stomack Tube For Food ... His Condictions Is Very Serious . I And My Family Prayer Ever ... My Father Today No Use Rilutek Becose This Is No Good .in Your Country Wath Medicin Use For This Illnes Als? And Wath Good You Have? Please Answere Me ... Regard Andrea Pancallo From Italy

Last edited by a moderator:
pankuz89 said:
Hi , I'm New In This Forum ... Excuse Me For My English ... I'm Italian Boy And I'm Not Good To Speack ..
My Father Is Affect To Als (in Italy Is Sla Or Lou Gherig Morb)he Is Go In China For 2 Trasplant Oec Cells . Today He Have Poulmonary Ventilator Invasive And Stomack Tube For Food ... His Condictions Is Very Serious . I And My Family Prayer Ever ... My Father Today No Use Rilutek Becose This Is No Good .in Your Country Wath Medicin Use For This Illnes Als? And Wath Good You Have? Please Answere Me ... Regard Andrea Pancallo From Italy

Welcome to the ALS Forums Pankuz89... Great place to be.. lots of helpful and friendly people here.. I am sorry to hear about your father..

Hello Andrea. I am sorry to hear about your father. This disease is hard on the family. How is your Mother doing? Sisters or brothers? Write to us whenever you like. Cindy

Hello Andrea -

Some of us take Rilutek. Some don't, feeling either that it is not effective or possibly harmful. Why is it thought to be no good in Italy?

I'm very sorry to hear your father is doing so poorly.

Liz

you use medisine?

I have mother , 2 sister , and i am uncle 1 baby boy in my home . my mother is very angel for my father's life ...
my father no use rilutek becouse this is not really good medicine for als . Dottor Huang Hongyun have tell to me and he have speack no good rilutek .
I'm sorry for my english ... excuse me .
My father have diagnosis als 2 year ago , the condiction is very serious in very smoul time .. You have informaction medicin IGF-1 or correlaction ALS:LYME ? Lyme is illnes in usa is als correlactions ...

Hello Andrea. I am sorry for your fathers condition. Lyme disease is generally found in the North East US spread by deer ticks. Most people here get tested for Lyme because symptoms are similar to ALS. I have never heard of anyone getting stem cells in China and getting better for more than a month or 2 and then they get worse. Dr Huang should not tell you Rilutek is not good. It has been tested. His stem cells have not been. I am sorry we are not able to give you better news for your father.
AL.

Hi I spoke to a man who went to china for stem cell implant and had great results went back to golfing speech all back and strenght back However it lasted 9 months all symptoms returned he went back recently to china and everytime he goes it cost 10,000 I understand the results this time isnt as good as the first time.

my father is for second trasplante in jamnuary ... The history is very very long ... In my father the trasplante is very good ... second is smol progress ... for second trasplant cost is 10.000 usd for last trasplante 20.000 usd . In the last traplante my father progres is very very good ... miracle ... in the poulmonary progres , in the food... in the muscle ... in build ... is very good... today he don't have this is progress ... kiss andrea

I wish it weren't true but every one I have read about or seen on TV has had only short term results. If you have buckets of money, sure why not try it. The worst it can do is kill you and the other options aren't that attractive either. But in this poor guys case they've spent $30,000 and 2 years later he's still on a vent and PEG tube and the son is searching the internet for another miracle cure. I find that very sad. Very sad indeed.
AL.

I find that very sad not searching the internet for another miracle cure ... I find that very sad to surrender ...
I have not many moneies ... Trasplantes cost is 30.000 usd ... my father's fly is cost last'year and this year , 200.000 euro ... Huang Hongyun serching cure for als , and air company? very orrible 200.000 euro ... i'm disgasting ...

Hello Andrea Pancallo. We understand you very well. No need to apologize for your English. You must be very worried about your father. I am sure you look for hope wherever you can find it. Many ALS patients eventually accept the fact that a cure is not possible, and thus find it easier to make plans for the future of their loved ones. But each family manages in the way that is best for them...

You don't say if you and your sisters are students or perhaps young adults with jobs? At any rate it must be great fun to have a small nephew in the home. I bet your Dad takes great joy from his grandchild! All my best to each of you! Cindy

HI CINDY , TANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER ... I AND MY SISTERS ARE VERY YOUNG ... I HAVE 18 YEARS OLD , MY SISTER SIMONA 20 AND DANIELA 25 ... MY MOTHER 46 , AND MY FATHER 47 , IN MY FAMILY DON'T HAVE A WORK ... I AM LICEAL STUDENT , MY SISTER SIMONA HAVE A BABY AND IS IMPOSSIBOL WORK FOR SHE , DANIELA SHE HAVE HUSBAND AND HE WORK FOR HIS FAMILY .. ITALIAN FEDERATION GIVE IN MY FAMILY 234. EURO IN ONE MOUNTH --- IMPOSSIBLE LIFE TO THIS .... Yes , I'M UNCLE'S ROBERTO ... HE HAVE 1 YEARS OLD ... HE IS FANTASTIC BABY...IS TALL AND SLIM HAVE EYES BLUE AND HAIR BLOND AND FOR MY FATHER IS ANGEL THIS BABY ...MY DAD LIFE FOR ROBERTO ... IN MORNING HE OPEN EYES FOR LOOK ROBERTO AND HE IS VERY FANTASTIC GRAND FATHER .. ONE KISS ANDRE

How lucky for your Mom and Dad to have little Roberto so close! I know this must bring great joy to your Dad! It is good that you keep up with your studies. Hard, I know, since your Dad's illness is frightening. But I know how fathers think, and yours wants you to have the best life possible. For the sake of your Dad, try as much as possible not to worry and stick with those studies. You will help your father by keeping the grades up ! Regards, Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back