Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the purpleness you have in your nailbeds, is it the whole nailbed?

No its in the bottom 1/3-2/3 under nail toward the moon. Do you have this?

Sorry I'm a bit confused by your story. These relatives were they out having a beer with you? I don't want to sound mean or judgemental but is there some type of mental disorder going on with you as well. Sorry to ask but this is all so bizarre sounding. Have you had an mri done to check for dementia because if you do have some sort of mnd they can effect thinking. I'm not trying to be rude only constructive.

I just read some of your other posts. It sounds as if you have been through a lot. Seeing people die around you in combat would be tough. If this is the case have you considered you may be suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. I realize this purple nail thing can be from heavy metal toxicity but I have had all the blood work and I'm fine. this purple nails can be a sign of low oxygen but als shows up in Lupus and systemic illness. You take care of yourself.

Do they know what caused or is causing it?
Yes one of them, and yes I have server PTSD from my military experiences and very bad depression from the fact that I watched two people who could not be any closer in relation to me due this to my grandfather and then to me 27 years later. I know it all sounds pretty crazy but I come from a really family of really bad people, which is y I joined the military when I turned 18, I actually signed the papers when I was 17. Yes, I have had an MRI and was DX with mild closed head TBI (mainly effects memory and ability to learn new things). I buried this incident for 26 years and made the mistake of bringing it up to one of those relatives, I never would have thought they would do this to me, given the biological relationship.

We'll just got a call from the detective today and told my case was being suspended. So I suppose they'll get away with it again!

Last edited:
We'll got a call from the medical examiner office my grandfather never had an autopsy surprise surprise. It would have been nice it they did because they keep sample of the autopsy.

Last edited:
Need help!

This is my story, when I was 7 years of age my I observed two of my family members pour a solvent into my grandfathers food, next thing I know he was diag with ALS (to make a long story short) and died 13 months later. That was 28 years ago. About two months ago my drink was spiked by one of the same relative's, and I'm worried I may have the same fait. I have seen 3 neurologist and 1 neuroscientist (all said I don't have ALS and its not Neuro), had one partial EMG (negative), and I am having a full EMG next week. I have seen many other doc and they all say I'm fine (except for an initial diag of Rhabdomyolsis), but I lost 25 pounds, 3 inches (circumference) from both arms and legs. I had twitching and cold tingling sensations everywhere (arms, lower abs, legs, and face), extreme fatigue, and weakness, difficulty swallowing, and blurry and double vision in one eye (R), among many other symptoms that have since gone away. Any insight to what this may or may not be would be greatly appreciated.:?:

Okay besides the above story I have learned my mothers boyfriend died of ALS at 33, he used to cheat on her and also that an uncles sister's husband died of ALS in his 40's. How do I get the police to do there job? I know it does not seem real relevant to ALS unless it is a chemical/ environmental cause. What ever has been ingested will not lead to a cure but will bring about an education to make people educated and possibly lead to better test for those with ALS symptoms and possible treatments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back