critical caretaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask her if she'd to get sent back to the motherland! That's abuse, pure and simple... I'd fire her after getting someone decent.

Good answer Helen. I don't know why this is making me so angry. If anybody said that crap to my husband they'd never be allowed in my house again. It is abuse. And its disqusting. And it makes me sooo mad.

Last edited:
I know how you feel, but mine comes from the man I live with. Always makes fin of me when I cry, doesn't pay attention to me at all, and as no clue about this disease or even the meds i take, even though they right on the fridge. Wish I could fire him, but I'm working on a plan to get him out of my life for good. I'm still mobile, but god know what he would do if i wasn't. Don't know how people can be like that, wouldn't do that to a dog

she thinks its funny. im hvng my sister talk to her.

Personally, I think I'd ask her how 'funny' is will be when you call Immigration on her a$$, which is exactly what I'd do....if telling her to STOP THE INSULTS didn't work, that is.

Edit to add: You have got to stand up for yourself. Damned if I'd have my sister talk to her. I'd tell her to cut it out or GET OUT -- very bluntly and to the point.

Last edited:
so i stood up for myself n told her thts why i pay her for. so things hve changed.
thnks everyone

You Rock Lupe!

You go girl! Yay Lupe! :)

:) ..yes. way to go Lupe

I am so happy to hear that. Your post had made my blood boil! Good for you. Is your son behaving better now too? Hope so.

Her treatment of you is abuse. Get rid of her pronto. Good luck to you.

Good job, Lupe! Don't tolerate any abuse!

don't take no shit! hehehe

I am sorry but if I were your family member I would get my sister to beat that dumb b**** up. If it was a guy caretaker I'd fight him myself for you. What you described your caretaker doing angered me with a passion. I'd never want my mother to be treated that way, but I am her caretaker & try to do everything lovingly. I would never want any ill person treated that way. That woman is scum! :twisted:

My thoughts are with you. I have felt the urge lately to help be a part time caretaker for other people with ALS for free. Just to show how a person should be treated, with kindness and compassion!

thnks everyone for giving courage to stand up.

She thinks it's funny because she has a very fundamentally different set of values that a proper caretaker would have.
She can't change, it's a fundamental value.
How much would a real caretaker cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back