Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry for your friend,actually i myself have lost four of my friends in a car accident yesterday,but my question is just a yes or no question,but when no one answers me I think i have initial symptoms of als and you dont want to make me sad...belllive me when i say i have pray for all of you everynight,you can really help those of us with this kinds of worries
i wish peace for you and your friends

Go see the psychologist.

The people here cannot help someone who refuses to try to help him/herself; there are a number of things you can do to help your anxiety in addition to taking medication but you clearly are not prepared to do any of them.

You need to stop thinking of yourself all the time and focus on others; the irony of the situation is that your selfishness and your inability to recognise the emotional pain you are inflicting on others will ultimately cause irreparable damage to yourself...

i dont know why you call me sellfish,im just asking questions like others do...and seek for som reassurance

Please seek your reassurance from your brother the doctor, your professors of medicine, your psychologist, your mommy and daddy or from your most blessed and enlightened Supreme leader, Ali Khamenei.

You will not be getting reassurance here, from me. You've exhausted my patience and you have worn out the welcome mat. You are making fun of the good people here by way of your selfish and passive aggressive remarks.

We have a saying here in North America: " fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"

Go away.

I should have gussed that my nationality would change your atitude about me...but you should know that he is not our leader and people here just try to find a way to get rid of them
What I said may cause my death, but you shoul know that there is a big difference between people and government
I'll go away...and thank you all again
I ask the modirator to ban me
Bye and wish you the best in your life

An person with ALS says they just lost two friends to this disease and you reply that you had 4 friends die yesterday in an accident-- so what, still you want a yes or no answer... after 4 pages of responses. That is the epitome of selfish, self centered thinking. You are a troll, and a shallow, pathetic person.

the answer to do you have ALS? NO. there is your answer. but of course you don't believe because what about this or that etc etc etc.

Maybe you should double up on your anxiety meds and check into a pychiatric hospital. perhaps you already are a patient there.

Your behavior, not your nationality, is the problem here.

i dont know why you call me sellfish,im just asking questions like others do...and seek for som reassurance

You're asking the SAME questions over and over. No one here or where you live can convince you.

It's time for you to step back and live your life. You've seriously worn out your welcome here. I'm sorry to say that--because i rarely do.

I spent half an hour typing my last response to you and it fell on deaf ears. I, too, am done trying to help you. It's time for you to help yourself. The best way to do that is to simply get some help - counseling. Prayer Whatever it takes before you drive away everyone that cares for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back