• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

steve has passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just logged in and was so shocked to read this. I am so sorry. Sending you a huge hug. Kim

Thanks Kim and everyone, for your support.

Sorry for your loss Steph.

I am so very sorry for you loss Steph. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. God Bless.

Oh what a shock.
I am so, so sorry to read this news Steph. I wish you much strength and just know we all love you.

RIP Steve.

Ells xx.

Tears for you and Julien today and in the hard transition months ahead. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Donna

My sincerest condolences for your very great loss. Most of our fellow members here can deeply empathize with your grief and are grieving with you.

Such a shock... so very sorry. Praying for you today.

I am so sorry, shocked. You have shared so much of your and Steve's journey with us, so much of yourself, and now all we can offer are words that fall so short. Deepest condolences to you and Julien. You've cared so well for Steve and loved so deeply--Steve is free now, I hope you can take solace in that.

Steph,

My heart is broken for you and your son. I am so very sorry for your loss. I have read all your posts on this forum and have felt like I know you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sharon

Oh, my thoughts are with you. So sorry to hear of this.

There's never a good time to say goodbye to the people we love....but it is often the best time for them to be released from this life and fly free to the next! God bless you and Julien as you go through this time and the times to come. We love you!
Audrey

Dear Steph,

I am so shocked, and so very saddened, to hear of Steve's passing.
I cannot find the words.
The world is a lesser place now.
My heart is breaking for you.

With love, and deepest sympathy,
Laura.

I am so sorry for your loss!

I am so terribly surprised and saddened to hear of Steven's unexpected passing.

You have my deepest sympathy. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back