• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck, my deepest sympathies on the loss of your mom. She sounds like she was a beautiful person, the kind of mother that everyone should have. I am glad that she had you and that you had her. I know what it is to lose your mother and my thoughts are with you.

Barry

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I am in tears reading your post and at a total loss as to what to say.
~D~

Dear Chuck,
My condolences to you and your family. We have a lot in common in the way our mothers passed away. The ALS for 3 years, same physical battle and end of death. The only difference is my Mom passed on the 19th and did not receive morphine. She too had 4 kids. Your experience was almost the same as mine. I miss my Mom very much. I was her caregiver everyday for three years. I can tell you that I look for ways to honor her. We are planting a tree for her next week in her memory. ps. Our Mom's passed away at the exact same time. Here's to our great Mom's who will forever be remembered.
Sue

Susan,
My heart-felt blessings to you my dear. I'm so sorry for your loss, and I pray you have wonderful memories of your dear mother to last you a lifetime,
I'll keep you in my prayers,
God bless
brenda

Chuck, I posted on your thread to say I was sorry for your loss, today I am here to say that I share in your grief, my mum went much the same as your mum 8days ago. She didnt want a ventilator and so we just had bipap, she passed peacfully at home in her bed with me by her side, what she wanted also. There is some comfort in that alone.
Thoughts and prayers are with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back