I've been re-PEGged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry-

My reply to Jim was going to be ".... I'm just happy to see you", but then I was afraid he would get the wrong idea! Oh, never mind!

Rose, I have a PEG just like you described and it works wonderfully, but then it is my wife who has to deal with it, not me.

Barry LOL, I don't know where Nurse Rose got to, I don't remember deleting her (ooops)

Last edited:
Joel,

Good! How soon were you able to get that type of closure? I keep thinking it sounds like the type of cap that is used on air mattresses and inner tubes.

You can have your original PEG replaced after 6 weeks. At least that is the way it works here. So you could have one like this at that time.

That is exactly what the cap is like. :smile::D

Joel,
6 weeks ... I gotta call my surgeon for an appointment . And you say you didnt like the MicKey ?

Beth,
Thank you for the step by step instructions . I would not have picked up on the funnel thing, but its nice to be thought of.

Rose,
You hair looks very attractive. I tried being PC once and found that I did not enjoy such restraints. I am what I am and I approve of this message.
Did I read correctly that you have stopped wearing your over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder and your shoulder is now sore ? The only thing I can say is - Want a backrub ?

Barry,
Maybe your Home Depot idea warrants a bit more thought. I was thinking NASCAR style.

Rose, you are a model to me and don't worry your story is safe with me :evil:

Glen, when you say NASCAR do you mean like refueling cans?

Attachments

• Coca+Cola+600+Practice+KWIDpz522DXl.jpg
    Coca+Cola+600+Practice+KWIDpz522DXl.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 175
Exactly.

Do you think my surgeon would understand ?

Glen

Introducing PZ's new (and improved!) Amazing Esophatube Feeding System!

Are you one of the many that have been talked into having hard to manage feeding tube systems drilled into your belly? Have you had to deal with stomach contents spewing out of a man-made hole in your abdomen?

Well! Now you can relax with a more user-friendly feeding system by PZ Laboratories Inc. Introducing PZ's New (and improved!) Amazing Esophatube Feeding System. This incredible one piece system does away with protruding plugs, funnels and clamps. It is comprised of a soft, 12" plastic tube with a feeding funnel on top. Simply slide the tube down your throat until the funnel is level with your nose and pour any liquid or puree of any consistency in the funnel. Feeding is quick and clean.

Included with every order of the Esophatube are 6 packets of Instabuds designed to simulate your natural taste buds. These exciting Instabuds come in a variety of flavors from apple to zucchini.

But wait! There's more! Order today and get a complimentary order of PZ's new (and improved!) Anti-Twitch Cream along with a free, trial size vat of PZ's new (and improved!) Anti-Snort Elixer. We've sold dozens (okay, not quite a dozen) of these at the regular price of $29.95 (plus shipping, handling and toxic waste fees) but during this special promotional offer, you get the whole she-bang for $28.95 (plus shipping, handling and toxic waste fees).

PZ

Pz-

LOL !

Are you competing with Beth for the comedy medal ?

Mare,

There is no way I'd ever win if I tried to go up against Beth. She's just too good! I'm just trying to put a smile on her face (and sell a few bogus products!).

Zaphoon

Once I stopped laughing, I wrote out a check for a lifetime (or 3 to 5-year, whichever comes first) supply.

Until it arrives, I'll make do with the Little Jiffy Plumbing Kit I constructed, following Barry's instructions.

Thanks, Oh Wise & Witty Zaphoon, for my morning chuckle. :lol:

Beth, as one of your students, it gives me great pleasure to know my post gave you a chuckle.

Barry's kit has nothing on PZ's new (and improved!) Esophatube Feeding System! It's so good, it's almost guaranteed!

PZ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back