State
Andhra Pradesh
City
Hyderabad
Warm greetings

I'm Ravi from India

I was hard and smart working Manager in a big Bank

i have 5 year old daughter she's my strength and inspiration

i'm 33yrs and symptoms started in 2005 (at 27yrs) but from 2008 condition rapidly deteriorated

i'm completely dependent

As in many cases my symptoms started within 9 months after Amalgam dental filing

i like music
i write poetry
i love 4x4 vehicles
i like long road and train travel

happy to be with all of you

Welcome! But sorry you are here

Welcome to you Ravi. You sound like you have a lot in your life in spite of ALS. My daughter will be 36 in December, but she's still my strengh and inspiration.

Off the subject, we love Indian food and, in fact, had it last night. My appetite isn't very big these days, so I brought it home and get to have it again.

Welcome Ravi! You've found a great group!

There is no real proof Amalgam fillings cause ALS but welcome anyway.

AL.

Welcome Ravi, sorry about your diagnosis. I have a 12 year old daughter.

Welcome Ravi, so sorry for your D X. This is a great bunch of people from all over the globe. You will find help and support and many answers to questions you might have. Big Hugs

Welcome Ravi! Maybe you could share some of your poetry sometime? We have a "Hope Thread" with posts about positive things in our lives, you could post your poetry there. I'm sorry about your progression but you seem to have a very good attitude! God bless you!

Hello Ravi, nice to meet you:)

Thank you so much everyone

I also like RC toys , recently bought 2, i use toes to control RC and i've lot of fun

i use mouse and onscreen keyboard to operate internet

it surely pains having Als but ii''m optimistic

Hi Ravi, welcome. You brought a smile to my face this morning. I have images of RC cars quizzing around your house tripping people up,

Hello Ravi,
Sorry about your diagnosed,you will finds lots of info here,good luck to you.-----------------Ken

Welcome, so sorry you are here. You come to the right place. Happy Thanksgiving:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back