Eric Edney and Even Better Now - Don't Be Fooled By This Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't he be willing?

Zaphoon

Eric Edney's book

Where was this post when I bought this guys book, Eric is winning?

Does anyone want to buy it from me? 1/2 price even. I had no idea it was a scam.
My husband told me to save my money and stop buying things that "I" think can help him. Never! Just thought this guy was for real.

Patty :oops:

i see someone on wikipedia has changed the definition of ALS from, "a progressive, usually fatal, neurodegenerative disease" to simply "a progressive, fatal, neurodegenerative disease."

no more "usually" about it.

Don't believe everything you read - I don't plan on dieing from ALS. It will be from something else like old age.

Why wouldn't he be willing?

Zaphoon

Just thought a quick reply was in order before work..............at least it's Friday.

Well, because he's under no obligation to share that information. I came on here after reading Eric Edney's book was a scam, so I did some research and found a TV interview Eric did and then a a video from 2008, he seemed legit, again I could be completely wrong, but he seemed legitimate.

Anyway, it's my long way of saying, he's not really involved in my postings, but I will ask him..... OK back to work.....darn........

Sun City -

Searching for the reasons why some PALS progress slower or plateau for longer periods makes sense because it suggests some hope of finding a way to take at least a little control of our situations. So far, I've found no convincing evidence of any intervention, except Rilutek to a small degree, effectively slowing progression. Measures such as PEGs, BiPap machines, and vents that assist with nutritional and respiratory function as the disease advances offer more obvious life extending benefit.

As for Eric Edney, maybe he seems so genuine because he actually believes what he's saying. His methods never really passed the 'sniff test' for me.

Hopefully, your brother will continue to have a slow decline. We're all trying to hang in there long enough for a miracle to come along.

For the benefit of the dead horse, I understand your brother is under no obligation to share any success he's had with any treatment. It would, however, be the "kind" thing to do for others that may benefit from the same treatment.

Forget the "kind" part. It would simply be the humane thing to do.

Anybody agree?

Zaphoon

AMEN! It anyone has found anything that would help other PALS it would be unforgivable to not share it.

I'll try to you tube the interviews. Food for thought though, did Jim Baker or Swaggart seem sincere before they got caught with their fingers in the pie hole? Of course they did. Does anybody think that Edney would come across as anything but sincere? He's no idiot. He's made buckets of cash. I'll bet the interviewer was told what questions would only be answered. Happens all the time. It's real easy to edit tape now so I don't much believe anything that's taped. Anybody ever watch what John Stewart or Colbert can do with tape editing? That's funny. Edney is not.

AL.

How many times do we have to Discuss FAKE CURES?

I think this quote below says a lot about this subject. I would ask ANYONE interested in a "Cure" to use the search function above and see what has been said many times before on the Forum. Drilling holes in your brain to put in stem cells, etc.
Like one of our esteemed members said,
If you can prove eating dog crap will cure ALS, then fill my plate now.

Until the "PROOF", is in I will spend my money on memories for my family.

My DAD was diagnosed at 63 years of age 2 years ago .....He had never lived an unhealthy lifestyle , he never drank alcohol , never smoked was a vegetarian who always watched what he ate ...he played premier league football in the UK , was a cricket player and during his mid life years kept fit by playing tennis .

After his diagnosis he purchased Eric's book ...followed the program to a T , spent thousands of $$$ detoxing himself , even shifted house to get away from the toxic polish on the floorboards .

Yesterday he was in hospital having a P.E.G inserted to feed him as he is down to only 58kgs due to choking .....he has lost complete use of his arms and his voice is now limited to a husky inaudible one word at a time rasp .

Eric is a conman .......I am angry that my Dad stopped taking the Riluetic as part of detoxifying his body ......The stress of eating organic , the clay baths and following Eric's instructions I believe have destroyed this man into an undignified mess a lot sooner than should have .

Stay away from Eric's book ..my advice live life for today and ENJOY IT

megan

Last edited:
I Agree Al

I knew you would chime in! I have always been skeptical of him. Tim just brought that up a week or so ago. I just shrugged it off. Everybody wants to grasp a hold to something that would stop/help this disease. It is not Eric Edney, for sure!

Lorie:roll:

Forgive the late follow-up, 3 kids and a business to run take up a little time..... :)

He finally got his regimen to me and I will create the new thread under "Brothers Regimen".

I saw the other thread. Thanks to you and your brother for providing that information. Hopefully, it will help others. And the poem is very moving.

I hope your brother's progression continues to be slow. It sounds like he is really fighting this disease, and has great family support (you).

Take care.

Bump for all the new members asking about this.

i see someone on wikipedia has changed the definition of ALS from, "a progressive, usually fatal, neurodegenerative disease" to simply "a progressive, fatal, neurodegenerative disease."

no more "usually" about it.

The fact is that ALS is not always fatal. I have less respect for wikipedia now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back