Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, good to see you all at tea! Hot chocolate sounds great!

Thinking of our Di today, as she's moving today...

She should be taking off about right now. Tahoe is getting a foot of snow today. Going to be a shock to her system

It's a White Christmas for Di! YEAH! Tahoe will be glistening in her honor.

Hi all!

I'm sticking with my mug of tea, and a mince pie; I used to bake my own but these come out of a packet.

I'd love to stay for a chat but there is a very long list of things I need to do before Christmas, and Christmas, as usual, has snuck up on me. It's sneaky that way:)

Coffee and banana at the moment, pancakes later. Wonder if Di packed a coat, hope so with all that snow. :)

Had the yummiest brunch yesterday. Thought I might share this wonderful idea.

Get a muffin, savoury is best. The lovely big yummy ones. Slice into 4 pieces downwards so you have slices of muffin.....like slicing bread. Put the slices in a sandwich press and toast.
Eat with butter dripping, it's super yum and I would never had thought to do that. They serve it that way on request, at a local cafe.

Havenot tried it with sweet berry muffins, but can't wait.

Hope you all are not too stressed leading up to Christmas.

Di is safe and sound in Tahoe. Posted a pic with ALOHA written in the snow on F B

So glad she is safe..

aly that muffin sounds soo good.
i bet the snow was a shock for di!

Just finished a cup of mint hot chocolate and a piece of homemade fudge. Hoping for snow, it would make my husband very happy. And I think that muffin sounds really good.

Hi Everyone,
Not much going on with me. Trying to get organized for Christmas around our house. Going to have my dad and aunt come over and join us for dinner on Christmas Eve. Then Christmas day I work at the hospital from noon-6. I feel bad for the people who are sick or have accidents on Christmas so I try to be extra courteous. Our twins have been studying this week for their first high school exams so it's been a stressful week. Can't wait until Friday when their Christmas break starts for 2 weeks. I'm taking a week off from work starting the 26th. Will be spending alot of time visiting my dad. Take care everyone, Kim

Hi everyone, I just wanted to stop in and wish you all a Merry Christmas and thank you all for making me smile. I will try to come here more often to see what trouble you are getting into. Love to you all!

Dana

Hi all! I got my handicap van today! Wish I could drive it, but at least I can go places now...

Merry Christmas, hope Santa is good to you all...

Happy Motoring Helen!

Where to first?

Remember- you can always be a back street driver. (unless you get duck taped by your chauffeur!)

I am the navigator, I print out the directions and tell my husband where to go ! HA HA!
Merry Christmas everyone. I love everyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back