Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, sorry to hear about the fall Greg but glad things have plateaued for you. I suspect that you are correct and it is 4 to 1 CBD:THC but thought I would ask.

Yes, it's 4:1 CBD:THC.

Greg, I'm hoping, too, that your fall doesn't set you back. Sure didn't upset your funny bone. Great sense of humor goes a long way!

Our doc didn't say why he recommended 250 mg CBD 4x day. He's an MD who specializes in MMJ for neuromuscular conditions and travels a lot to teach, but I do wish now I'd have asked how he arrived at that dose. He did say it would take a while to titrate up to it, but like I said, 250 has given such good results that we may stay there. Cost is pretty prohibitive, as you've all mentioned.

Elle, good to know about Alaska, but we'll be on a cruise ship with a large group of friends & family and flying to Seattle to embark. CO as well does not offer reciprocity on med cards, but because it's legal there, too, we were able to resupply when Jeff ran out. The product offering was so much better than we've found here (high CBD products). Funny--their "recreational" shop had many more "non-psychoactive" products than the "medical" dispensaries around us. Don't know if that was simply a local (Steamboat Springs) situation or statewide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back