Diagnosis
11/2016
Country
Us
State
CO/NJ
City
Co.Spngs./Mon.Junc.
New to the forum, I was diagnosed 11/21/16, and have been using THC and CBD to combat the daily symptoms. I have been taking high concentrations of both daily, and am seeing the progression slow a bit. I vaporize and smoke since I still can.

I'm assuming my fellow PALS want to know what symptoms so:
THC helps:
-sleep
-mood
-cramping/nerve pain
-breathing (cannabis is a bronchodilator)

CBD covers :
-inflammation
-it's a neuro protectant
-pain (yes,again. Less than thc IMHO but it helps)
-stiffness
-helped me personally quit cigarettes

I don't take my baclofen anymore, never took riluzole, am planning to try the new drug (radacava? I dunno, It's in my ALSA email ) coming out in august.

Do with this information what you will, but, I strongly recommend this to anyone with this disease. I use potent indicas as often as possible. As far as those who can't smoke it, edibles or Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) can help greatly.

I'm aware that this treatment is federally illegal but, for me, if it works or helps, **** the archaic legislation and the corrupt leaders who uphold it.

I use a 1:1 12.5% medical grade marijuana. I have been able to get rid of 4 Percocet and 6 Baclofen per day. I still use Percocet for breakthrough pain, but trialing a power chair with tilt/recline/leg extension I don't have as much breakthrough pain. My mood and sleep have improved as well. I have a prescription, a licensed producer and a card in case there are legal issues. I use an oil that goes in my g-tube. cost is about $200 for 3 month supply. Being new, insurance doesn't cover it. Still it is cheaper than using opioids that come with a whole laundry list of side effects. And a bit of a buzz in the evening is kind of nice.

Vincent

Mmj is covered extensively in this forum.

Do a Search.

RSO is questioned by many as it uses toxic chemicals for extraction.

I've had my "card" for a couple months now. I use 50 mg of CBD twice a day and 10 mg of THC at bedtime. I'm working up on my dose of THC because, even at the low dose, I get to sleep better. I use sublingual drops and edibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back