04/2017
Country
CA
State
Saskatchewan
City
Saskatoon
Hi all,
We had an appointment today and the main dr is open to prescribing cbd oil and any other cannabis products my dad needs. After some research a few months ago I bought him CBD oil that is 10mg/ml. Going forward though, I know some people suggest other versions like adding some THC to the oil mix or Phoenix Tears, Charlottes Web, etc. My question is: how does the dr prescribe it? Amount wise? She just called me and wanted to discuss how to prescribe it on the form. For CBD id say 10mg x 4 times per day? Seems hed start much lower than that but better to have enough I'd say... But then how would he add the THC in later on if he wanted? Thanks for your advice!

I use two separate products, too. I use Charlotte's Web CBD 50 mg. twice a day and 10-20 mg THC at night.

I just got my card and the doctor prescribed a very low amount cannabis THC/CBD ratio. I found getting my own works better for me.

I've never smoked weed and found that THC does give me a buzz but I've worked up to my current dose and plan on working up to 50 mg. in divided doses throughout the day.

My goal is 50 mg CBD in the morning and 50 mg CBD in the evening with 25 mg TCH in afternoon and 25 mg THC before bed.

Kim, any specific reason for the 100mg of CBD?
I use 50 of both, as mentioned previously.

I felt better when I upped the dose. It seemed to take the edge off anxiety and I was able to cut out Xanax.

I use a 1:1 cbd/thc at 12.5% .4 mg in the morning and .8 mg at night. I've dropped from 6 Baclofen a day to 2. And I only use Percocet if I have breakthrough pain, I was taking 3-8 per day. I get mine through Cantrust. TheI have way less cramping/spasticity. The buzz in the evening is a pleasant side effect.

Vincent

Vincent, do you mean 0.4 ml vice mg?

Vincent, I, too am curious about the milligrams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back