Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey MT! I can always count on you to lighten up my evening! Hope you heal quickly.

Pat- I'd say stay away from those drunks, but any port in a storm, I suppose. :smile: Glad they weren't too much under the weather to help a lady to her feet!

Al, I think you need to start putting these together and write a book. I for one would buy it and wait in line for you to autograph my copy.

Thanks again for all the positive support. I love you all.

So glad you did not get hurt much worse.

Captain Al,

You are an inspiration to all of us. And you seem to make us laugh under even the most unusual circumstances.

I always come to this post when I need uplifting from my friends, as you.

Thanks for sharing and stay the person you are.

Hugs,
Caroliney

Who said slap stick comedy was dead. Way to go AL.

AL.

If we had a contest MT Pockets would surely win.

I was coming home from a shopping trip with a friend. I was sitting there on the edge of the seat dangling my feet - waiting to do the transfer - when I realized my handicap placard was on the floor of the car. I leaned back to pick it up and just kept going. So my feet are still dangling and my head is back hanging on the other side of the seat and my spine is screaming. And of course no one can really hear much with my weak voice. Man, did that hurt. My friend is really quick on the draw with helping. Think I'll stay in my recliner the rest of the night.

Glad you are OK - except for the toe.

Sharonca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back