Status
Not open for further replies.
She's behind Joel.

I'm emailing reminders to everyone in my email list twice a week. Remember a few votes helps - but dozens of votes is what will win this competition. Please email your friends and ask them to vote too.

Whew... what a ride.

Some of our great volunteers sent emails to their contacts and we've taken the lead again... but as you can see, it goes up and down quickly, so please keep up your efforts and ask everyone you know to vote.

Thanks folks!

Kinga is at 9083 and the cancer duo is not far behind at 8814! YIKES! Let's all support Kinga who is supporting us!

thank you so so much for your continued support! let's keep sharing the link and uniting! we have reached over 10,000 votes! that is a huge accomplishment! now we need to get another 10,000 share with family and friends and we will win this! thankyou so so much again everyone!

Kinga is at 10,609 but the Cancer duo is not far behing at 9835. Come on PALS and CALS-for once we can be the WINNERS! VOTE

Great job folks - keep sharing the link with friends!

Our KINGA is at 11,681 and the Cancer duo is at 10,830, We NEED a bigger lead! VOTE VOTE VOTE!

thanks so much for all the support! It means the world to me! :) Don't forget to vote over the weekend! let's get a bigger lead :) :)

Thank you again!

just put my vote in

Just voted, currently some 800 odd ahead of the cancer duo

cheers
Peter

Thank you for all the votes, you guys are doing amazing! let's keep sharing the link the weekend is our chance to get well ahead of both teams! there are two other teams now catching up!

I also wanted to share this story in the Guelph mercury with you guys: GuelphMercury.com - News - The mother of inspiration it's a mother's day special article that i was asked to participate in.. Amazing way to honour my mom's memory... So share it and keep on voting! Thanks again everyone :)

the 2nd place team is now less then 100 votes away from taking away first place... let's unite and have more people voting :) it only takes 30 seconds and i promise it will be amazing ALS Awarenss if we can win! love you all

Voted my votes, plus my daughters!
Good luck!

Thanks Melody & everyone who is participating! Votes are slowing down and we've almost lost our lead.

Please send out vote reminders to your friends and family. I realize it's tough to ask people to help - but we're only asking for people to click a mouse and vote. I've found that most people are grateful for the reminder.

Please take moment today - to remember all those Mom's who aren't with us today... and ask everyone you know to vote for Kinga & help raise awareness and funds to end ALS: Ante Up!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back