The end is near.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending all of you peaceful Hugs

My prayers are with you and your family.

Praying for your strength...

Thank you, everyone. I will know more today after her nurse comes by. She is not respnosive much at all and when her beautiful eyes open for a brief moment they are unable to focus.

Please keep praying for peace and comfort.

Praying for peace and comfort...."

Peace and Comfort.

We'll continue to hold your family in our prayers.

Thank you, all. Mom's eyes are fixed and dialated. Food and water through her tube was stopped on Monday. Her husband will not remove her bi-pap or in his terms "dope" her up. She is on 75mg of pain patch, 1cc of m o r p h every 4 hours and 1/2 cc of a da van every 3 hours. He has been trying to turn the machine down and at 4am (i wasn't here) she supposedly showed distress/discomfort (not sure how/what signs he saw) so he gave her the meds and turned the machine back up. Her pulse is over 120 and the hospice nurse told him this meant pain/anxiety. She had wanted to keep it 100 or below. So she IS suffering! I cannot imagine how hard this is for him but why is he prolonging this terrible suffering. She did not want to be kept alive at the end artificially. He thinks she is still here, her pulse is way to high and he just won't accept that this is the end and let her go peacefully. I have to keep my mouth shut because she put him in charge of carring out her wishes but he isn't, he is doing his.

sorry I am frustrated and my hands are tied. please say your prayers for my mom but if you one for my sister and I we would appreciate it.

Dear God,
Please bring my mother comfort and peace. Give her husband the strength to let her go to be with you. Take her hand and guide her to your undending glory. Also, please put your arms around my sister and I's shoulders and your hands over our mouths!
Amen

V.

Oh dear, a difficult enough time for you without this. I'm so very sorry to hear, thinking of you.

Oh so sorry. Begin playing softly Cd's of her favorite music. It will calm her and all in the home. Keep whispering to her that you will all be ok and that God has sent his loving angels to wrap their arms around her for this next journey. I lift you all in prayer.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

So sorry Golden, keeping you and your Mom in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back