PALS roll call Wednesdays ( or whenever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here, sleep study last night. torture

Mike

Hope everyone had a good day!

I'm still here...getting weaker...but blessed with a wonderful part time caregiver who keeps my spirits high.
Audrey

A day late, I'm here.

pleased as punch to be here on another Wednesday. also, pleased as punch that our website is back in working order ! !

Ditto what Frank said!

I'm here, moving slow but moving. Excited about Christmas with my kids and grand kids. A little sad when I come here and don't see people that use to be regulars. Merry Christmas to All.

BK

Oh, yeah! Another Wednesday!

Here and letting my new status as an officially disabled person settle in. Also, doctor's report from last clinic states "UMN onset ALS" instead of the usual "MND, possible PLS". Doesn't feel real.
I did, on a brighter note, manage to get all my Christmas cards written and mailed in time for people to actually get them before Christmas! I had been looking at completing them with the same (lack of) enthusiasm I was approaching filling out all the government paperwork for disability.

I'm here and trying to celebrate this Christmas as best I can. I have my clinic on Friday, so I'll be preparing my list of questions tomorrow.
Audrey

Hey all, glad the web is back! Missed everyone for a few days, don't like the isolation a down web brings. Hope everyone is as well as can be riding this nightmare. Plateaued for now! Love ya chally

hello! some of you have seen me posting sporadically over the past several months. i used to post often on the forum about a year and a half ago. but, as so often happens on the forum, all of my friends passed away. i hung in there a while, but when ms. pie (marta) and ottawagirl (elaine) both passed within a month of each other - that was it. i was 'out'. then i lost the ability to type. after several months i got my tobii and started reading on here to help practice using my tobii. well, you guys seemed like a pretty good group of pals! :) so, when i could finally type with this tobii, i started posting here and there. not sure ill check in every week (sometimes this machine wont cooperate - dont know if its the tobii or my eyes) but just wanted to say an official hi.

Thanks for stopping by Mich. I miss Elaine and Marta too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back