PALS roll call Wednesdays ( or whenever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. Still here. I over did it this last week. Paying a steep price. Hoping to go to a friends tomorrow for a bit of R&R. Take care everyone.

Absolutely delighted that you had an amazing trip to Paris, Anderkling! x

Sounds like a great trip Charlene! Congrats.

I'm here. Got my new power chair this week...a few crashes...more than a few tears...and frustration with it all. But that was on Monday, and by today I was doing much better! We've accepted that the house will need a lot of touch ups when Tom sells it after I end my life on earth.

Charlene, I'm so excited to read that your trip went well. You and your hubby were in my prayers. God bless you both!
Audrey

Big hugs, Audrey. Good on you for adjusting to your new power chair so quickly. You're an amazing, strong woman. xx

still here, going quickly. diagnosed May of this year. Just got accepted to Hospice, and met with the prescribing doctor who can get me the Death With Dignity drugs by next week. Not ready to go yet, but I figure my legs will go in the next 3 weeks or so, left arm is not great, right one is going too. Sucks---at least I can breathe and swallow. The loss of mobility really blows.I have been enjoying sitting in the sunshine in the powerchair on my front porch...and rolling downtown. Not sure how this goes when I can't stand up anymore.

Another Wednesday sunrise. Good morning, pals !

Here.

Jeanau, Slowing down your PWC might help control in the house. Mine has multiple programs (four of them) and even within those I can vary the top speed. In the house I use P1 or P2 and have a slower "Top End". Outside I use P3 or P4, typically P3 unless I'm with my grandson; then I have to be in P4 to keep up with him.

BK

Here as well. Happy Wednesday!

Here too on the crisp Wednesday. Have a good one.

Survived another week!

Beautiful Wednesday here. Going to re-arrange some storage and then do taxes (ugh) and start getting the motorhome ready to hit the road for a while.

day late but still here. have a great week. beautiful fall colors. love ya chally

canmark checking in. still here.

Still here...enjoying the beautiful leaves...voice, legs,and hands weaker every day...grateful for all the love in my life!
Audrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back