In the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy, I will be praying for you and Eric, sending hugs too!

Always sorry to hear things are not going well. Warm hugs and loving prayers your way.

I will be praying for you too.

So sorry to read this about Eric. Lots of prayers and love being sent to you Cathy.
Laurel

Prayers for you. Hope he has a quick turn around.
Love and light
Meg

Thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Dana

Our prayers are with you both. I'm glad he is going to get to come home soon.

How frightening for the both of you. Sending positive thoughts your way. Hang in there, Cathy.

I wanted to update everyone. I am pleased to say that we are finally home from the hospital. We have begun using a new private duty nursing agency. They have told me that they staff at about 98%, we will see. If it is true, then it will be much improved over our last agency that staffed us around 55% of the time. Although, it would be nice Since last night, many of the other issues seem much better and they are even giving him IV antibiotics through a pic line at home. Bad part is that they are out of network with our insurance company and my deductibles start again July 1. So that means a 1200.00 deductible yesterday and another in two weeks. Then about 5 to 7 thousand out of pocket before they coverage most of it. I am now in the opinion that insurance companies are evil. At this point, I am just thrilled to have a nurse in there with him that doesn't act like she needs a babysitter :)

Always in our thoughts.

That's great news about the nursing - not so great about the cost. I too started 24 hour nursing this week for my husband. I started process for partial help before things turned south, now hoping they get their schedules worked out to actually give us 24 hr care. Tonight I'm soloing again until tomorrow at 3pm. It really does help me to be able to focus more on sitting down beside him and being a wife in these last days.

Anyway, so glad you guys are home again and will pray you will get the 98% or better coverage so you can get some rest and enjoy spending time with your husband.

Prayers are being sent to both of you. Take care of yourself as well as Eric.

Praying the nursing is reliable, Cat...and am so glad you and Eric are home with the Pic line. Praying for your rest--and sorry about being zonked with such awful financial hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back