IMG_0923.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 132
  • eclipse.jpg
    eclipse.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0685 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0685 (Small).JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 183
Charlie and Lucy are beautiful Barry, Diane..Max is handsome, Aly your cats are gorgeous, and if Bama don;t quit messing in my house, I might send him to you! Alyt you really left Olivia at the airport?...lol you won't Ever live that one down. Sounds like the movie,"Home Alone."
Ann I hope you feel better tonight. I am tired tonight think I could use something a little stronger than tea to help me relax. hmm

Barry your cat is gorgeous! For some reason I thought he was an orange tabby. I knew what color Lucy was. She's as beautiful as ever.love everyone's pics.

Keeker beautiful pets! Sorry about your little kitten. Was it the one on the left. I love all animals, when I get older i guess they can call me the crazy old lady with all the animals..haha

M
Keeker they are lovely. All these new skills we are managing!
Yes poor Olivia never let's me forget. I just had too many children. Had a friend who left her newborn on the baby carrier on the trolley at a supermarket. Now that's baby brain. She lived close by and when she got back to the supermarket no one had even noticed her!

Oh, my... have to leave your stories, Aly to "ooh and ahh" over Joni's gorgeous dogs (and Bama is really pretty, but Sassy looks so sweet!), as well as Colleen's pets. The kitten has my heart, but the other cats and your dog are also beautiful. And yours is a dog whose ears were made naturally to stand up! I do love the pet pictures and wish ours had been done digitally. One of our rescue dogs was a husky; I don't know if he was purebred or not but had blue eyes. The brain damaged one was a pure German Shepherd and seriously beautiful... a sad chapter. Labs and Chesapeakes of various combinations filled out the rest other than the one we inherited from Phil's parents, a toy fox terrier--and our last dog. Most of the others were either picked up by Phil when he was out running, or simply came up on our front porch and stayed. Ditto with kittens other than a box of three by the mailbox. Someone had our number.

Now Aly, "I just had too many children." And you draw friends who leave their babies in the supermarket. I tell you, I'm trying to be quiet because Phil's asleep, but honestly, tears are running down my face I'm laughing so hard. OK, Aly, listen up. You have six. Remember that, so you are allowed to keep grandchildren in the future.

Joni, I feel great. A glass of water would be nice though. Well, I/ve enjoyed this immensely. And see my replacement for the apostrophe in "I/ve"? If you don't mind, I/d like to just continue using that method, as it wants badly to happen. Sleep tight everyone.
Ann

thanks everyone for the compliments on my "babies".
Ann, my puppy dog is a mutt. Not made to have ears that stand up naturally, they just went that way.

Joining in with a strong cuppa black tea this morning, the flu has stolen the best of me.
Hoping two pics arrive with this one, my beloved and departed beagle, Jake (in the photo he is enjoying a wee nap at the cottage) and my pesky cockatiel, Carl. (he loves to fly around the house) Just noticed that my picture file on my computer is seriously lacking organization AND pics!

Attachments

• 004_4.jpg
    004_4.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Carl.jpg
    Carl.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 131
Feel better Tom!Seems like a lot of folks have the flu. Love your bird, and your precious beagle:)

I had only one dog, collie shepherd mix and had to put her down 3 years ago. I cried for months and just could not do it again. I have no children and she was like a child to me. I miss her still and often remember her antics and ways. She was one rare dog and opened the animal world to me. Until then they were just animals and as our teaching goes, there for the use of us, humans. After Cassie, dogs are more dogs to me, animals are more than just animals. It is wonderful that door being open and at the same time - I hurt a lot more also because I cannot stand to hear about them being abused or killed. Until she opened that door, I did not experienced that kind of pain.

Tom's support, I also hope you feel much better soon! Jake and Carl are very photogenic. Carl's a beauty! Jake looks so sweet. I had a beagle as a child. They are such a dear breed of dog. I understand why you miss Jake.

Pepper, it's true that once you've loved a pet, your heart stays open. I'm so sorry you lost your collie shepherd mix...which is a great mix to my thinking. Dogs love us so unconditionally, it's pretty eye-opening. I don't watch movies about animals because I can't take it when they die.

PZ I just love Pounce! My cats are headed his way in the weight department since I won't let them out anymore.

Somebody's been eating possums.... Kim, I like Pounce also. Great that you've added another family member to your albums!

I just had an awful cup of tea. Made it way too strong. Sigh... Its just one of those sigh days. Dropped the cross trainer on my toe, Sigh, had to be my good foot, and tomorrow I fly to Earthquake prone Christchurch to take Olivia to University thats another big Sigh. I am going to miss her, sigh.
I have just worked ou why I feel full of sighs.....now I am serious about this ANN, dont laugh, but the hunky builder out the window (unfortunately not only married, but my daughter Anna's, finaces brother, Sigh) is playing really sad jazz Sigh...............
Throbbing toe and all I am in a huff, cause Barry has got such gorgeous legs and I dont. He can also walk in glamorous shoes and I cant.
Oh What to do ? what to Do?
No more tea for Barry today....
Kim. do you also have gorgeous legs or are yours all hairy (and Stiff)? Oh dear I think Ann is going to fall out of her chair laughing, sorry sweetie.

For those who do not know what I am talking about, you should read the posts more carefully. Barry is trying to slip his legs into a rather serious post. Not sure why ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back