• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

A friend and a warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Tillie. Strong message conveyed. Hope they can find some peace.

My sincere condolences Tillie I am glad you are there for her.

Dear Tillie,

I am so sorry about what happened to your friend.
The fall, the terrible unfolding of the consequences of it, his passing.

My thoughts are with you, your friend, and your friend's family.

They are so fortunate to have you there as they grieve, although
I know you are grieving, too.

Truly,
Laura.

Thank you for your selflessness in also sharing a reminder to us for our safety.

So sorry Tillie for your friends passing.
We all know about rule #1, but some pals are stubborn and don't listen! My pals fell while I was out, hit his head and could not get up. He lay in a pool of blood for an hour. I ordered a life alert so I don' have to worry.
Claire

Bless your heart Tillie. I'm so very sorry. Struggling to keep as much independence as we pals can is so very difficult to let go. We lose so much as each month passes. I understand the dangers but I'll bet most of us take risks every day just to feel like we are still in control in some way.

Vince

I too am sorry tillie. I have fallen 6 times, once into a glass table that smashed to pieces, and once on concrete, and for some reason never gotten even a scratch. If I was only so lucky with not getting this disease.....

Tillie,

Sorry for your loss. As hard as it is on you after what you have already been through, I am sure your friend's family appreciates your support; as do we.

Bill

I am so sorry for your loss, Tillie.

It is a hard lesson, and one for which I need the occasional reminder. Thanks for sharing here.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Steve

So sorry for the loss of your friend, Tillie. I appreciate your "take care" reminder and will take it to heart.

So very sorry, Tillie. You are such a good friend to so many PALS and CALS and such a great asset to this forum.

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Thank you for the reminder. I think I need a weekly alert on my phone - be careful, fool!

Thank you all, I'm glad to report that myself and other past Aussie CALS are able to start giving her some support now.

Sleepy, a weekly, or even daily alert isn't such a bad idea - have it say Tillie says DON'T take risks of falling!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back