Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad you are at your sons safe and sound Di. OK, they can organise a PEG and BIPap, so why not your darn PWC. It would let you get out and about. You eat up and avoid the tube :)
Me I think I have gained a few pounds eating out 3x day for 3 weeks. I had hoped the exercise was evening it out but I Think not!
Why cant we just share our flab about........?

Di, the peg is not so bad. It allows you to eat the goodies, and get your nutrition via the Peg.

HIIIIIIIIII Lori,
hope you are coping OK at the moment. You have not been around much lately.

Welcome home Aly pie! Di, start eating more! Wish I could send you some of my weight, as Aly said, we'd share. Glad that you're at your son's sae and sound finally. I hope you get some sleep tonight, and make up for the horrible night last night.

Oh, I made spice cake today instead of carrot cake, no frosting, but really tasty with a slab of butter on it! I'm sending some your way Di, it's really yummy. Anyone else want a piece?

Welcome home Aly and Welcome home Di! I'm glad everyone is where they're safe and sound. I'm pooped so bid you a good night. Love you all!

Night night sweet Marta, I will give my piece of Helens spice cake to Di ( that's if Helens sharing).
My head is spinning with lack of sleep. It's kind of a nice feeling. Who needs drugs, just don't sleep for 24 hours.:)
Dianne, if you are about, love you:)

To our fallen heroes, sleep well y'all.

welcome home Aly....going to read about tea since I was last here now...

So Glad everyone is safe and comfy, I am ready for bed also, had big bowl of ice cream, yyumm but I will take some of that spice cake also...mmmm, I just wish I had the appitiet soooo I will make lots of brownies, they should give me the munches...LOL Have a good night all my sweet dear friends. {{{LOTS OF BIG HUGS}}}

Glad you had the ice cream Di, I just finished a piece of cheese cake, I got the same PEG talk from my Doc. on Wed......got to keep working on the food! Night night.

Good night kiwi..did you decided to get the peg?...scary to me, my doc said better earlier than later. I just dont know, how about you?
I must gain the weight within 4 weeks or he will insist. And he is calling PWC people to see what he can do to get things going their also. Night , sleep well..{{HUGS}}

Mine said "now might be the time" but did not insist. She will be back in 3 months and I hope to put it off until then, at least, she is sending me for lung tests next week (re-tests), if they are okay I feel like I'll be okay for 3 months is not then I will reconsider. I hope you get the chair as that will save you energy. I am not loosing but have to work hard to keep weight on, some days just can't get so enthused as others, or like to day too busy going and don't spend enough time eating.

That's the Good thing about a peg. 5 minutes and u get 300 calories. No energy used up. Save your energy for eating the Good stuff. Les only takes a can every day or so. Eats one big meal
And lots of cookies ice cream and candy. I will stop preaching now. It's just that I feel so strongly about getting the peg In time

hi Dorothy! What happened to your morphine friend?

Sharlene,

Doctor said it was etime and can start takingthe pills if I need to. Might wait no therapy no pain and will sadly not miss it next week as I have neuro appointment and wheelchair clinic next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back