Barry's Brigade Walk for ALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Done Barry ! {{pat on the back}}

Glen

Way to go Barry!

AL.

tHANK'S Barry, you are a helping all of our friends , you are a great person to have on our fine team. Your the greatest.

Thelma, thanks, it does feel great. My team raised about $1000 more than last year (about the same number of members) so I am very happy. You are so right about maintaining a positive attitude even though sometimes it is hard to do. I am glad that your dad is using his dynavox on the phone, it is important to be able to communicate with family who don't live close by. All of my three sisters live at least a three hour drive away so I don't get to see them often but we email regularly and send text messages back and forth. I need to do more phoning with my talkers so I get more practiced up cause my wife's mom who lives in Ontario doesn't have email, just a regular phone. Since my mom passed away she has been like a second mom to me so I would like to be able to talk to her and neither one of us is up to travelling.

Anyway, all the best to you, your dad, your sister, your mom and of course. to Chico!

Thanks Mare, Glen, Al and Hoping. I can hardly wait until next year!

Barry

Barry, you're very welcome. I'm glad that you have such a great family and supporters! You deserve it! And I'm happy to hear that you are able to communicate with your sisters and your mother-in-law by phone. My Dad pre-programs his questions before he calls. It's very sweet!

All the best to you, your lovely wife and your boys! :)

Looks like you had a super walk! Congrats and great pics! Glad you had good weather:)
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back